Suarez shotgun training

Hello, madmilo

Is there something here that I'm missing?

I'm eager to read what Gabe says....

guido2 in Houston

He has a book coming out about the Saiga as a defense shotgun.

Ok... if ya want the truth of the matter I'll share it with ya. We, the staff here at saiga-12.com have a job to do, and part of that job is enforcing the rules. One of the rules here that just keeps finding more and more ways to get harder and harder to enforce, is NO ADVERTISING UNLESS YOU ARE A CONTRIBUTOR TO THIS SITE. Gabe does not contribute ANYTHING to this site. He is not a contributor here and is not allowed to advertise his book or his services here. End of story. We have already had to remove that advertisement (or whole string of them) several times now. If someone is dieing to see all that Gabe has to say and will tell you for a price, then please feel more than welcome to go over to WT forums and check it out. Every time someone posts that WT newsletter over here though, at least until Gabe himself decides it's worth becoming a business level contributor here, it will be removed and placed in the trash can.

Thanks for confirming I wasn't losing my mind about posting a link (couldn't figure out where it went). Sorry 'bout that. Just tring to help someone out who requested a link. Guess I didn't think far enough ahead about where it was going.

Edited by WS6_Keith

Well then Cobra, do tell how to get this done. I am very interested.

Although I haven't tried to post anything here for quite a while, apparently there are a few folks that want to hear more.

Please send me info on how to become a "contributor".

Gabe Suarez

Spaniard by Heritage

Cuban by Birth

Christian by Grace

American by Choice

Edited by Cobra 76 two

Although I haven't tried to post anything here for quite a while, apparently there are a few folks that want to hear more.

Gabe Suarez

Spaniard by Heritage

Cuban by Birth

Christian by Grace

American by Choice

Thanks Gabe for being so understanding. Here is a link to the "how to donate" page....

http://forum.saiga-12.com/donations/

Please read that page and let us know if you have any questions.

I will be happy to edit my above post at that time.

Gabe Suarez

Spaniard by Heritage

Cuban by Birth

Christian by Grace

American by Choice

Fricken cool deal Gabe, Im about to purchase your ak gunfighting dvd. Ill be waiting for the Saiga12 info, hope it goes dvd, Ill be getting that as soon as possible. Glad to see that you are a member here, kinda dispells the keyboard warrior bs myth.

Rick