How do you like that tapco stock on the 10/22? I was thinking about getting one, but I'm pretty happy with the wood stock that's on there already.

I'll let you know by next weekend.. It feels good.. but until I put rounds down range...

I don't feel I can give you a fair answer....

It comes with both the straight and angled butt stock attachment.. I definitely like the feel of the angled one..

I love the "feel" so far...

How do you like that tapco stock on the 10/22? I was thinking about getting one, but I'm pretty happy with the wood stock that's on there already.

I'll let you know by next weekend.. It feels good.. but until I put rounds down range...

I don't feel I can give you a fair answer....

It comes with both the straight and angled butt stock attachment.. I definitely like the feel of the angled one..

I love the "feel" so far...

Yeah, I noticed that the stock on your picture looked a little bent up. The one I saw must have been the straight one.

Geez Juggs nice selection. The three I picked up this week are

Moisin Nagant 91/30 (already ahd the M44)

Steyr 1895 Stutzen Carbine Budapest, 8x56R caliber

and a Walther G22 .22 cal bullpup.

Took the G22 out the other day and love the way it handles the different 22 rounds. Too bad they don't make a larger capacity magazine for them.

100_1753.jpg

I got a 10/22 this spring and still haven't found the right ammo magazine combo it likes. love the gun and have put tech sight peeps on it, mag release extension, quick bolt release on it. Just a jam a matic usually feeding the first round or two. frustrating.

I have heard that if the 10/22 don't have a steel feed lip, don't bother...

Sadly, I got 3 of them from tapco when I ordered the stock......

Sombody got a link/pdf or somting.. a link to the manual...for the moisien negant....

Nice rifles there. I recently traded my tec-9 for a 10/22 and added the Volquartsen mag release, BHO and charging handle. So far it feeds perfect from a Ramline 30 rounder and factory 10 rounder but jams like hell on a butler creek 25 rounder. BTW this may help you for your Mosin http://stevespages.com/pdf/mosin-nagant.pdf

Thanks hawk.. that what I was lookin for!

Another wonderful Mosin site...

http://7.62x54r.net/

welcome to the group commrade

Shootin them 91/30's I feel like the guys in this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3WQ0krKRsA0

I actually got three guns myself ( last) month... although one is still in transit...

Saiga 20 gauge. ( number two of those) :up:

GSG - 5. :up: :up: :up:

Romanian PSL ( second one of those too...) :up: :up:

For some reason I think theres another one in there, too... but for the life of me I cant recall what it is... I think it MAY be the Savage 12 FT/R... but that might have been the month before... So many guns, so little time...

:smoke:

I actually got three guns myself ( last) month... although one is still in transit...

Saiga 20 gauge. ( number two of those) :up:

GSG - 5. :up: :up: :up:

Romanian PSL ( second one of those too...) :up: :up:

For some reason I think theres another one in there, too... but for the life of me I cant recall what it is... I think it MAY be the Savage 12 FT/R... but that might have been the month before... So many guns, so little time...

I take it you like the PSL, since you're picking up a spare. :)

I've been looking at one myself, but I'm having a hard time deciding. So many guns, so little money!

Mike

Yes and no...

I DO love the PSL... but for what they are going for, I wouldnt just buy another one...

I got too good a deal to pass up on this one... so I had to go for it... :up:

Mosin Negant 91/30 from mountain.sarge

Mitchel's K98 premium grade Mauser from WarriorJudge

and

Bubba 10/22 from Dunhams/Tapco

schweet... is there a pit trip coming up? or are we waiting for drums to come in first?

How accurate are those Mosins with iron sights? They definitely have the ballistics to be pretty potent.

I got to go pick this up last Saturday.

SerbuII_004.jpg

Still don't know why I bought, other than it is the closest thing I can get to an SBS in Indiana, we can have all other NFA items BUT SBS's.

Nice! I either want a to get a Serbu or a double barrel SBS/AOW next. Does anyone manufacture double barrel AOWs? Anyway, I just bought two of these, they are SBSs. Who needs a "reason" to buy a gun? I'm just looking for excuses. :smoke:

ivanshammerqb6.jpg

• 2 months later...
Any range report with that 10/22 stock? I just ordered the last one that MAA had on their site for a pretty good price.

funny you should ask! I made it to the range today....

Stock is solid (Well, enough for a 22)... you will NEED to run the slanted stock option even with optics IMO.... I needed to extend it out pretty far to get a proper cheek weld..

Gonna run it with a red dot next time to see how stable the rail is....

I saw that stock in MAA.... good price.. I wish I paid that much for mine....

gonna snag them metal feedlip 25 rd mags from Nathan though.......

the 91/30... I'm sure will be a ringer once I get it sighted in.... seems to hold pretty tight groups...

I ain't gonna shoot the mauser..... keepin it pretty....

Any range report with that 10/22 stock? I just ordered the last one that MAA had on their site for a pretty good price.

funny you should ask! I made it to the range today....

Stock is solid (Well, enough for a 22)... you will NEED to run the slanted stock option even with optics IMO.... I needed to extend it out pretty far to get a proper cheek weld..

Gonna run it with a red dot next time to see how stable the rail is....

I saw that stock in MAA.... good price.. I wish I paid that much for mine....

gonna snag them metal feedlip 25 rd mags from Nathan though.......

the 91/30... I'm sure will be a ringer once I get it sighted in.... seems to hold pretty tight groups...

I ain't gonna shoot the mauser..... keepin it pretty....

Yeah, I was thinking about keeping the wooden stock, but when I saw it I figured I might as well pick it up. I'm glad you like it, I'm figure I'll have mine by the middle of next week.

I made a collapsible stock for my 10/22 before Tapco came out with their stock. I tried to slant the stock like the factory one but it's more than I wanted. My children use the stock in the collapsed length while I use it extended.

http://www.hunt101.com/showphoto.php/photo...76/ppuser/31275

Since the photo was taken I trimmed the grip but I'm thinking to add a pistol grip to it. I have extra ones from my AK kit which had to be replaced for USC922r compliance. The Ruger is American made so it makes no difference where the pistol grip was made.

• 4 weeks later...

Well, I got another new gun... my first registered handgun!

A Glock G19 in OD Green... I really like it.... the plastic trigger is a bit odd at first... but , hey...

got all kinds of artsy with the new camera.....

DSC00117Glock.jpg

gonna add more pics once they up load...

G19closeupBL.jpg

G19Framecloseup.jpg