come on guys, I was a chef once upon a time, they are angel food cake pans!

I agree with cake commentor, and not with pie commentor!

I like pie, but angel food cake is better when made right!!!

Muffin Man............Frank Zappa.........

You younger guys may not be up on Frank........................ Frank was a muffin proponent...........heh, heh, heh...........

..........and just one more Zappa tune........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6HRAEabk70

Gaddis, you'll like this one...............

post-3950-1217276292.jpg

Edited by Jeaux E

First time I saw Zappa was in 1967 at the Fillmore East in NYC........... I was fresh out of the Navy.........same week that

Sgt. Pepper was first released in the States............ Wild times..............

Zappa altered my chromosomes...................... they've never completely straightened out, thank goodness..........

Bob !!!

Really looking forward to seeing Dweezil doing Frank's stuff !!! I'll need a report from David and Hunter !!!

(.......by the way, was Hunter named after another of my heroes, Hunter S. Thompson ???)

Drew,

Frank's not weird.............ya just have to acclimatize to his stuff !!!

What's wrong with naming your kid Moon Unit....prolly just knew what was going to happen when they hit their teen age years. Besides that, Watch those husky's where they go and don't you eat that yellow snow is about the best advice given in a rock song. Joe's Garage.....the list goes on :haha: