What is with these loonies????

VERMONT -- People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals sent a letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, cofounders of Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc., urging them to replace cow's milk they use in their ice cream products with human breast milk, according to a statement recently released by a PETA spokeswoman.

"PETA's request comes in the wake of news reports that a Swiss restaurant owner will begin purchasing breast milk from nursing mothers and substituting breast milk for 75 percent of the cow's milk in the food he serves," the statement says.

PETA officials say a move to human breast milk would lessen the suffering of dairy cows and their babies on factory farms and benefit human health.

"The fact that human adults consume huge quantities of dairy products made from milk that was meant for a baby cow just doesn't make sense," says PETA Executive Vice President Tracy Reiman. "Everyone knows that 'the breast is best,' so Ben & Jerry's could do consumers and cows a big favor by making the switch to breast milk."

In a statement Ben and Jerry's said, "We applaud PETA's novel approach to bringing attention to an issue, but we believe a mother's milk is best used for her child."

Read PETA's letter to Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield

September 23, 2008

Ben Cohen and Jerry Greenfield, Cofounders

Ben & Jerry's Homemade Inc.

Dear Mr. Cohen and Mr. Greenfield,

On behalf of PETA and our more than 2 million members and supporters, I'd like to bring your attention to an innovative new idea from Switzerland that would bring a unique twist to Ben and Jerry's.

Storchen restaurant is set to unveil a menu that includes soups, stews, and sauces made with at least 75 percent breast milk procured from human donors who are paid in exchange for their milk. If Ben and Jerry's replaced the cow's milk in its ice cream with breast milk, your customers-and cows-would reap the benefits.

Using cow's milk for your ice cream is a hazard to your customer's health. Dairy products have been linked to juvenile diabetes, allergies, constipation, obesity, and prostate and ovarian cancer. The late Dr. Benjamin Spock, America's leading authority on child care, spoke out against feeding cow's milk to children, saying it may play a role in anemia, allergies, and juvenile diabetes and in the long term, will set kids up for obesity and heart disease-America's number one cause of death.

Animals will also benefit from the switch to breast milk. Like all mammals, cows only produce milk during and after pregnancy, so to be able to constantly milk them, cows are forcefully impregnated every nine months. After several years of living in filthy conditions and being forced to produce 10 times more milk than they would naturally, their exhausted bodies are turned into hamburgers or ground up for soup.

And of course, the veal industry could not survive without the dairy industry. Because male calves can't produce milk, dairy farmers take them from their mothers immediately after birth and sell them to veal farms, where they endure 14 to 17 weeks of torment chained inside a crate so small that they can't even turn around.

The breast is best! Won't you give cows and their babies a break and our health a boost by switching from cow's milk to breast milk in Ben and Jerry's ice cream? Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Tracy Reiman

Executive Vice President

Oh yeah ya gotta love it!! Freaking peta.....

You know if the two commies(ben&jerry) DO agree to this. YOU KNOW we'd be drinking some Indian chick's tit milk!!!! Or some Chinese lady!!!!

I heard Chinese tit milk goes sideways down your throat.... :huh:

'Fess up you guys, you ALL sent PETA letters offering to help milk them things didn't you?

I told them my only stipulation is that I get to decide which teats I choose to milk after first viewing them extensively. :wub:

Oh, I also made sure to put in a clause that after so many certain milkings are performed by me, the "milkee" has to (orally) return the favor. :up:

Since Ben & Jerry's is basically overpriced, liberal fag ice cream anyway, if any of my snake "milk" was to accidentally end up in the final product, it probably would be a bonus to their main purchaser base anyway.

"Gee, Jon, this ice cream is *ESPECIALLY* creamy and delicious today." :kiss::lol::wacko:

Edited by Gaddis
'Fess up you guys, you ALL sent PETA letters offering to help milk them things didn't you?

I told them my only stipulation is that I get to decide which teats I choose to milk after first viewing them extensively. :wub:

Oh, I also made sure to put in a clause that after so many certain milkings are performed by me, the "milkee" has to (orally) return the favor. :up:

Since Ben & Jerry's is basically overpriced, liberal fag ice cream anyway, if any of my snake "milk" was to accidentally end up in the final product, it probably would be a bonus to their main purchaser base anyway.

"Gee, Jon, this ice cream is *ESPECIALLY* creamy and delicious today." :kiss::lol::wacko:

My sentiments exactly, I got something they can milk!

Like all mammals, cows only produce milk during and after pregnancy, so to be able to constantly milk them, cows are forcefully impregnated every nine months.

Just say it, the cows get fisted. And they probably like it. Reminds me of a friend of mine who still has a lot of his childhood innocence who once said in regards to the ethics of artificial insemination, "Yeah, but is it still fun for the animals?"

Laughing,

Acer

breast milk is very high in fat content which is only essiential for growing infants, plus B&J'S ice cream uses hormone free milk from un-fucked cows, which means they don't toss milk out like a factory, also why the price is higher then normal ice creams. Oh, BTW, recent studies show vegans to have shrunken brains from lack of proper protiens and nutrients. suck on that peta fuckers

breast milk is very high in fat content which is only essiential for growing infants, plus B&J'S ice cream uses hormone free milk from un-fucked cows, which means they don't toss milk out like a factory, also why the price is higher then normal ice creams. Oh, BTW, recent studies show vegans to have shrunken brains from lack of proper protiens and nutrients. suck on that peta fuckers

This is factual and plant eating buttholes can just get over it. As the human brain grew and developed a cerebrum, which is an outgrowth of the cerebellum and lower and mid brain structures, this unique structure is what gives us our intelligence by means of reasoning ability and the power of speech and other intellect. This of course does not apply to liberals since they are mindless dipshits anyway. However, the cerebrum AND the presence of human dentition consisting of incisors and molars compliment each other because.... here is the important part... humans were designed to eat meat!! Why, because meat, regardless of type, and especially red meat posses a protein found only in meat that is instrumental in higher brain structure development, vis-a-vie higher cognitive ability. All life forms beneath homo-sapiens have progressively smaller cerebrums and as you get to the lower life forms (liberals), they possess only lower brain structures capable of autonomic fuctions. All vegetarian/ruminant animals possess only flat, molar type dentition while carnivores possess sharp cutting incisor type dentition. Domestic canines have an evolutionary specialized back tooth called the carnatial which allows them to eat some vegatable matter because it is a hybrid tooth that is flat as well as sharp and pointed. Look in your dog's mouth, they are the last back tooth. Wolves and coyote do not possess these or any big cat. Domestic feline do not possess these specialized tooth structure. Even so, the domestic dogs eating habits are primarily dicated by a carnivorus diet. Neither animal possess the enlarged cerebrum. that homo-sapiens do. This makes us the top of the food chain and dominant life form on earth and this is all due to meat ingestion. Ever notice how the "aliens" have massive cerebrums due to their imagined superior intellect. They must eat a shit load of meat. I do not believe in little green ..er gray men but here is some food for thought (no pun intended): do they look at us as cattle? Many people are sheep. Did ya ever see the Twilight Zone episode "To serve man"!

lol, gotta love the flavor choices...

The available flavors are listed below:

Gun Nut (Coconut Ice Cream with Almonds and Chocolate Chips)

I Hate The French VANILLA (Real American Vanilla, NOT French Vanilla)

Iraqi Road (Chocolate with Roasted Almonds and Rich Chocolate Chips)

Nutty Environmentalist (Rich Buttery Ice Cream with Roasted Pecans)

Smaller Govern-MINT (White Mint with Rich Chocolate Chips)