All I know is that it took me 5 minutes to file my tabs like Mike says. I shot 100rds through it. Federal Birdshot. NOT ONE FTF or FTE.

"it's not keeping up with the cycle rate" .... uh last i checked the drum was designed for the STOCK guns not FA dealer samples. AND AND AND Mike is sending stiffer replacement springs to all first orders for FREE.... Where the fuck is the free Reliability service...

That's all you need to know.

I'm not sure what to believe any more???

:cryss::unsure::cryss::unsure::cryss::unsure:

You're kidding right? Heh.

Hundreds and hundreds of people buy the MD 20 and love it... never complain once. Then AA comes along and just "happen" to experience all kinds of problems? Rrrriiight. There are tons of ways they could have rigged that MD 20 for the videos to try and con people into sending them more money. Don't be fooled. The truth is in the numbers and the numbers support the MD 20 drum.

Practical Drum Comparison Part 2 a

In the first 10 seconds he says that he went to Mike's site and there was no instructions on how to file the tabs done. (We won't worry I guess about the ones that come with the drums) Then he says that "there is a little forum that has a video of him filing it down"

On part 3 I noticed that they used between part 2 and 3 at least 2 dif brands of ammo. They say that on the estate OO buck that the MD drum is "not keeping up with the cycling of the bolt" It is only shooting one round and not feeding the rest. On the Remington brand it feed all but 1 round so why not put the Remington brand in and try it in the full auto?

Practical Drum Comparison Part 2 a

In the first 10 seconds he says that he went to Mike's site and there was no instructions on how to file the tabs done. (We won't worry I guess about the ones that come with the drums) Then he says that "there is a little forum that has a video of him filing it down"

On part 3 I noticed that they used between part 2 and 3 at least 2 dif brands of ammo. They say that on the estate OO buck that the MD drum is "not keeping up with the cycling of the bolt" It is only shooting one round and not feeding the rest. On the Remington brand it feed all but 1 round so why not put the Remington brand in and try it in the full auto?

That would make too much sense... Also, they don't explain that the drum was designed to fit the Sloppiest guns, and those of us with tighter guns have to do a 5 min touch up with a file. Also, I love how they slip in things like "Don't file too much, it was like butter...."

ROFL.

Edited by SaigaNoobie

He has a few points he says yet only one makes sense. Running ammo they know causes problems threw the drum on full auto. DUH! I knew it would not work before he shot the 1st shot. Lets not even go on how the gun is an AA mod, i bet if i give Mike 2000$ for a Saiga12 he would pimp it out so it would work just fine.......full auto or not. The oh well this guy wanted to trade for our mag, come on $200 vs $400. They left out the part where he sold it to double his profit. Also you know the gun shop or where ever kept the instructions. The only point that made sense at all was he does not have a PDF of the instructions on his sight. You know why? Because its here on this "little" forum page. Anyone who has 1/2 a brain can find it, and he is busy helping people and getting his new products out to the people. He will have a PDF up sometime. I was that guy who messed up filing, i paid shipping to him. That was the only "reliability" charge LOL! Not 100$ and letting them tare apart my baby and touch her. >.> Oh i almost forgot..... i got my drum about 30 days ago. maybe a bit more, point is he still serviced it for me. Mike you ROCK! You hear CHEAP plastic on that video. The only reason there aren't slander cases is because they are talking about the price, they just hope people take it as they mean cheap quality.

He has a few points he says yet only one makes sense. Running ammo they know causes problems threw the drum on full auto. DUH! I knew it would not work before he shot the 1st shot. Lets not even go on how the gun is an AA mod, i bet if i give Mike 2000$ for a Saiga12 he would pimp it out so it would work just fine.......full auto or not. The oh well this guy wanted to trade for our mag, come on $200 vs $400. They left out the part where he sold it to double his profit. Also you know the gun shop or where ever kept the instructions. The only point that made sense at all was he does not have a PDF of the instructions on his sight. You know why? Because its here on this "little" forum page. Anyone who has 1/2 a brain can find it, and he is busy helping people and getting his new products out to the people. He will have a PDF up sometime. I was that guy who messed up filing, i paid shipping to him. That was the only "reliability" charge LOL! Not 100$ and letting them tare apart my baby and touch her. >.> Oh i almost forgot..... i got my drum about 30 days ago. maybe a bit more, point is he still serviced it for me. Mike you ROCK! You hear CHEAP plastic on that video. The only reason there aren't slander cases is because they are talking about the price, they just hope people take it as they mean cheap quality.

ditto

So, let me get this straight.

They got a used drum, probably traded in because the purchaser fucked it up and didn't want Mike to find out.

Then without even inspecting it they tested it against their drum, that they dialed in over the last year.

It also looked like they used ammo that is listed as not usable without the new spring.

My 2 drums work perfect, 30 second fitting job on one of them.

Mike has them scared.

But look how much faster the maker of the WM drum loads his versus the other guy. I mean when I buy a DRUM my first concern is how fast will it load, not how fast and reliable it will unload....

I love how they keep saying that if X part breaks it's only a couple of bucks to replace... ok, fine.... how the fuck do you get a $500 drum out of $3 parts and screws?

You mean to tell me my md drum won't cycle in a full auto dealer sample. What about a 20 watt plasma laser cannon because I have just about as much chance of owning one of them as I do an auto Saiga.

Well they work in the 20 watt plasma cannons but you start running into heat issues when you use it in the 300 megawatt plasma PHASERS. And it's not the Drum that becomes problematic, it's the shotgun shells, they melt in your drum and you have to scrape it out like a pot of molten plastic/lead/ignitedgunpowder spaghetti sauce.

Let's not forget that their FULL AUTO Saiga has been tweaked and modified and altered and fucked with to the point that the door-stop is a reliable feeding device.... In other words, that FA is an extension of their Drum... The MD20 is made for all the pre-fucked with Saigas in the world... those ones that haven't had an additional $200 "reliability" service.

I'm glad that they made guns to work with their drum, but I don't have an extra $500 to throw at WM to get their Over-Priced Aluminum door stop to work in my gun.

Has No-one else caught on that every part of the WM drum is a "Few Dollars" ? There are 30 parts with screws IIRC, so let's say 15 actual, NON-Screw parts. If each can be replaced for $10..... that's only $150 bucks. Where's the other $300 come from?

You mean to tell me my md drum won't cycle in a full auto dealer sample. What about a 20 watt plasma laser cannon because I have just about as much chance of owning one of them as I do an auto Saiga.

Well they work in the 20 watt plasma cannons but you start running into heat issues when you use it in the 300 megawatt plasma PHASERS. And it's not the Drum that becomes problematic, it's the shotgun shells, they melt in your drum and you have to scrape it out like a pot of molten plastic/lead/ignitedgunpowder spaghetti sauce.

Am I gonna need a flux capacitor in the 121 gigga watt range combined with a phase coupler to get mine to cycle? Is this included in AA reliability service? :unsure: I'm so confused. I'm gonna sell all my guns and buy a slingshot.

ETA: before Obama bans slingshots

Edited by hkmp5s
Am I gonna need a flux capacitor in the 121 gigga watt range combined with a phase coupler to get mine to cycle? Is this included in AA reliability service? :unsure: I'm so confused. I'm gonna sell all my guns and buy a slingshot.

ETA: before Obama bans slingshots

no, in the 100-200 GW range you need an analog to digital convertor the the vacuum tube heat reducer or you run the risk of burning up the digital diodes

• 5 weeks later...

I'm just getting caught up on all this "history" but dosn't the $600 bid and reserve not met make the whole thing fishier? How much do 2 used drums go for let alone one they themselves say is unreliable and unservicable? Pretty blatent thats a publicity stunt isn't it? I wonder who bid $600 for them though... Man you can get another saiga12 for that.