Surefire 12rd mags

Has any one tried the new surefire 12rd mags, and how do they compair to the 10rd APGs

They aren't out yet. Should ship some time next week.

Someone will be along shortly to tell you to use the search function. However, I don't mind sharing the info with ya. :)

As far as how they'll compare, at the very least they'll hold two more rounds than the apg mags and you can cut down the surefires to be more compact and hold less rounds.

-Emt1581

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION AND DON'T START A MILLION THREADS LIKE EMT1581 DID!

There ya go, emt. ;)

Geez give the new guy a break willya :rolleyes: All he want's is a little info for his new toy, so what if ya gota read sumpin you already know, be thankful your such a wealth of knowledge and share a little, it wont kill ya yaknow lol :haha:

Just messing witcha Big John .....but really, WHY SO SERIOUS ? :unsure:

Don't listen to "special people" like bigJ480...(or anyone else who THINKS they have a big johnson for that matter! :haha: ) What a tard.....

EMT...dude..start all the threads you want! Ignore these asstards who want to troll your posts and tell you to use the search function! :super: They are retarded. They have no life. All they are here for is to try and make themselves look better by making you out to look like a tard.....see where I'm going with this?

Yes...I mean F**KEM! F**k that retard troll "big" J...and anyone else who thinks they are so f**king special that they can single out a new guy and try to make them look bad. ...OR FOR THAT MATTER, RUN THEIR MOUTH ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE WHO HAS BEEN HERE FOR A LONG TIME, DOING WAY MORE THAN THEY WILL EVER DO, FOR THIS PLACE.

STUPID F'kIN TROLLS...I HATE EM! :killer:

<edited to be a little more gentle with the "special people">

:rolleyes:

Edited by Cobra 76 two

Cobra loves to pick fights with me, don't mind him. The proof is right here in this thread, I was responding to emt1581's comment with a non-serious post.

Someone will be along shortly to tell you to use the search function. However, I don't mind sharing the info with ya. :)

There ya go, emt. ;)

It might have failed at being funny, but most people should be able to tell that it wasn't serious by the last portion with the smiley. Perhaps emotions aren't exactly easily understood over the internet. I'm sure you only misunderstood my tone, gmorgan. Cobra, on the other hand....well, lets leave it at that.

Edited to remove useless bickering.

Edited by bigj480
Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics . . . even if you win, you're still retarded.

That said, I'm rooting for Cobra 'cause he makes killer hot sauce. Ramen noodles never tasted so good.

That is the funniest shit I have heard in a long time...You just made my night.

On a side note I think EMT has set a record for number of posts in two weeks....hehehehehehe :haha::super::boxing: keep it up

Fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics . . . even if you win, you're still retarded.

That said, I'm rooting for Cobra 'cause he makes killer hot sauce. Ramen noodles never tasted so good.

What? You're on his side? Hey, fuck you pal. :haha:

HELL YEAH SELF RIGHTEOUS DIPSHITS!

Let's go salute the flag during the entire team america song.

Who you calling a dipshit? Oh yeah, well my dad is stronger than your dad! :cryss:

Seriously, I wish cobra would stay out of my shit, like we agreed to via PMs. I should have known better than to take him at his word. The fucker has problems.

Hey BJ.....what I said in my PM to you, was that I would leave you alone IF you leave me alone.

In closing, I also said I would be right there to step on you every time I saw you get out of line.

"Yelling" at noobs and telling them what to do is out of line. What kind of positive information did you add to the thread? NONE, you just trolled in here to screw with someone.

My message was not just directed at you, but that other guy who made it his little private mission to troll EMT's posts recently. I won't sit back and watch from the sidelines while you and the other trolls get away with noob bashing. I don't care what kind of smiley you use. Being rude is being rude.

Hey BJ.....what I said in my PM to you, was that I would leave you alone IF you leave me alone.

In closing, I also said I would be right there to step on you every time I saw you get out of line.

"Yelling" at noobs and telling them what to do is out of line. What kind of positive information did you add to the thread? NONE, you just trolled in here to screw with someone.

My message was not just directed at you, but that other guy who made it his little private mission to troll EMT's posts recently. I won't sit back and watch from the sidelines while you and the other trolls get away with noob bashing. I don't care what kind of smiley you use. Being rude is being rude.

What ?? Who ?? Me ???? what the hell did I do ??? I was the one that said get off the noobs case in the first place ....sheeezzz :ded:

EMT...dude..start all the threads you want! Ignore these asstards who want to troll your posts and tell you to use the search function! :super: They are retarded. They have no life. All they are here for is to try and make themselves look better by making you out to look like a tard.....see where I'm going with this?

I agree. Allot of great information in archived here, but I learn allot by people asking questions, and many I have not thought about.

Also, either I need to learn some new tricks with the forum search feature, or it could use some tweaking, as I get a little frustrated with it sometimes. I like seeing the conversations repeat as I have wanted to give input on some threads, but the thread was really old. I see on some forums that some people take a little heat for commenting on really old threads, so I thinks its a good thing to keep topics coming around again sometimes.

Now, on this topic.....

I have four 10 round AGP magazines, and on my 8" Tromix, those 10 rounders are a bit long. In looking at pictures of the 12 round SF magazines, they dont seem to be longer than the 10 round AGP. I have been looking for the dimension specs on the new 12 rounders. Does anyone know the length of them? If it is on a prior thread... Ill take a seat with EMT in the back of the room.

Edited by Blam

I agree. Allot of great information in archived here, but I learn allot by people asking questions, and many I have not thought about.

Also, either I need to learn some new tricks with the forum search feature, or it could use some tweaking, as I get a little frustrated with it sometimes. I like seeing the conversations repeat as I have wanted to give input on some threads, but the thread was really old. I see on some forums that some people take a little heat for commenting on really old threads, so I thinks its a good thing to keep topics coming around again sometimes.

Now, on this topic.....

I have four 10 round AGP magazines, and on my 8" Tromix, those 10 rounders are a bit long. In looking at pictures of the 12 round SF magazines, they dont seem to be longer than the 10 round AGP. I have been looking for the dimension specs on the new 12 rounders. Does anyone know the length of them? If it is on a prior thread... Ill take a seat with EMT in the back of the room.

my fellow texan , i was told they were 14 inches long ( but that was by a vendor not the manufactuor )