I ordered another drum, I just had to, video attached

Matchsticks anyone??

Looking good!

Acer

Matchsticks? Sure thing!!! Strike on box rox ... when you got a drum instead of a box magazine!

For the last few weeks its been my special way to finish a day at the range with all the guys, and the finish pallet that held our targets all day. It's a crowd pleaser alright! :killer:

Totally worth the wait, thanks Mike!

Ludwigvan1972, Nicely done!

I really liked the "educational documentary" tone of the video. That has to be reason #45,687 of why to buy a Saiga 12 and MD Arms Drum - "Quickly Dismantling Pallets".

Maybe the next video could be "Chopping Firewood when your Chainsaw's Broke" for reason #45,688.

FYI the other 45,686 reasons all have to do with Zombies, Gun Grabbers and Giggles and Shits!

::cough coughconvertheathencough cough::

Yeah, sorry about that. I was hoping no one would notice :oops:

The whole thing about drilling new holes in the receiver, I know me, and I know I'd f*** it all up. And it costs alot to have somone do it, so you know ... On that note, I've lurked here for over a year (waiting for my drum, it was worth the wait of course), I love the pics of all the different setups people here have. I want a real conversion though.

Thanks for the compliments on the vid. It sure was fun to do. What should I destroy for my next trick?

Just flippin ya shit, its in my job description :haha:

depending on what part of the country you're in there might be local guys who could help ya out with the converting thing.

ya drillin that hole was tough, but really...there is no comparison :devil:

depending on what part of the country you're in there might be local guys who could help ya out with the converting thing.

in that aspect, i see alot of those type posts of "what area you in, someone may be near you to help you". why not start a list of all people willing to help others do there conversion. idk, maybe by zip code and state or something.

in that aspect, i see alot of those type posts of "what area you in, someone may be near you to help you". why not start a list of all people willing to help others do there conversion. idk, maybe by zip code and state or something.

listed under my avatar...i think naolith has one in his sig line..but I like the idea problem is ya might run into where to draw the line with being a "buddy" or a "gunsmith" since don't smiths need an FFL? Either way, i'd be fore it...its just logistics at this point

listed under my avatar...i think naolith has one in his sig line..but I like the idea problem is ya might run into where to draw the line with being a "buddy" or a "gunsmith" since don't smiths need an FFL? Either way, i'd be fore it...its just logistics at this point

heh, thats the same place i live(middle of nowhere, Pa). yeah i think it there would have to be some lines on "helping buddy" and doing it for $$$ ect.

Ok, anyone close to 03054?

I was thinking of buying another saiga and maybe just doing a true conversion on that one instead. It doesn't hurt to have more than one of these fine instruments around, does it?

That's one way to make kindling. The video was quite well done.

Thanks! It sure was fun to do.

Far be it from me to toot my own horn, but I think Mikey D. liked it too. I was watching some of his videos over at his youtube page hellyeahdrum and noticed he had mine in his favorites. I'm flattered.

Hell yeah! We need more videos of his awesome drum in action!

Neat stuff! I made this one a while back, guess I'll need to do a Saiga one too.

You don't have to drill any holes, just drill out the old rivets. Use a DIY Trigger guard from Saigatech or Tromix and you're good to go!

• 3 weeks later...
::cough coughconvertheathencough cough::

The whole thing about drilling new holes in the receiver, I know me, and I know I'd f*** it all up. And it costs alot to have somone do it, so you know ... On that note, I've lurked here for over a year (waiting for my drum, it was worth the wait of course), I love the pics of all the different setups people here have. I want a real conversion though.

Thanks for the compliments on the vid. It sure was fun to do. What should I destroy for my next trick?

How about A Cinder Block wall!!!! I love the video it is the first I've seen to show destruction of anything but Earth. Keep the fun stuff coming

• 4 weeks later...

I look forward to getting my MD-20. I'm on the list.

When I do, I'll post a video of it doing a full auto-like ammo dump. My S-12 isn't full auto, but I have a firing technique that's about as fast. It's not bumpfiring either. Much more reliable and you're able to aim. Here's a video of me shooting 7 or so rounds out of a surefire mag in about a second:

I sooooooo want to do that with the MD-20. :rolleyes:

Corbin

I look forward to getting my MD-20. I'm on the list.

When I do, I'll post a video of it doing a full auto-like ammo dump. My S-12 isn't full auto, but I have a firing technique that's about as fast. It's not bumpfiring either. Much more reliable and you're able to aim. Here's a video of me shooting 7 or so rounds out of a surefire mag in about a second:

I sooooooo want to do that with the MD-20. :rolleyes:

Corbin

Corbin how the fuck did you do that man?? That was cool shit!! Do tell all!! Buy the way the topic starter vid with the pallest is great I think I have watched it 100000 times!! LOVE it too..

-COS