people buying up all the ammo while they can

I was looking around some places that I get ammo from online and just about all the 7.62x39 and .223 are sold out. I wanted to stock up on as much as I can before its to late but it seems that just about everyone has the same idea. Is there any places online that have bulk ammo in stock?

Try Scott and Charlie - ammo4guns.com - they even have rare calibers if you need that type of thing.

If you are south of albany NY, just drive over there. I didnt do business with them for almost 20 years because it was the only game in town. I wish there were more shops like this one scattered around the good old USA. They are too few, and too far in between.

i came across a few hundred brown bear rounds for my 223 from a local, some garbage lookin ammo tho. not sure if i even want to put it through my rifle :horror:

If you're talking about a Saiga, it will eat anything :D . Unless the ammo actually seems unsafe to fire.