Hats off to you to Michael. I'm glad you understand we were just doing our jobs here, and the last thing we ever want is all that negativity. We all enjoy coming here to talk Saigas and share information. We were doing that, and giving our free time to help, before any of us were ever mods.

Now enough of all the doom and gloom.....show us some more of those cool projects you have going! :beer:

Well, if you would give me the damn paypal address for me to send my payment to!!! ROFL!!! :up::lol:

You would have made at least ONE sale earlier today!!!!

So lets have it, I got money burning a hole in my pocket!! :lol:

I want me one of them-thar amazing SHROUDS!!!

WOOOHOOO!!!!! :up:

:smoke:

Glad everybody kissed and made up, but "fake cans", come on, get your class 2 license and make some real ones. If someone would by me and EDM machine and honking good CNC lathe and CNC mill, I'd get a class 2 and make some. I want to make a "whistle can". It's one that when the bullet and blast pass thru each baffle, a small turbine blade makes a very high frequency shreel, to screw up the zombies hearing. :):)