yeh well, Im so tired of hearing of "bipolar" or "learning disabled" or "psychitzoid" and all of that shit. Those are terms for mentally disabled people that cannot function normally with the rest of us "normal' humans. They diagnose people and people use the terms so loosely, you would think 2/3 of the planet is mentally dysfunctional and should be on pills. The shit strikes a nerve with me, and Im tired of hearing it so loosely used, and almost always, improperly.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rolleyes: relax ben,,stop being so sensitive..

Now THERE is a woman who knows how to take charge.

She kicked the shit out of all the other Latinas - sent them home crying to mama'.

Now she's issuing orders to keep order.

Whoa, baby!

I'd bet she knows how to crack a whip.

Ben, give is a range report!

Edited by Bounce12
Cracking up at that signature! :haha2:

Shit, you're a "G-Man" yourself, aren't you?

I used to make your equipment, whats the big secret?!?!?!?!

Most people (other than SOPMOD, of course) don't stop to consider that there is NO privacy - NONE - PERIOD.

We transmit data about ourselves 24/7 and there is NO stopping it.

The memory that's being created now is probably enough to record EVERYTHING. The processing power is enough to sort through all that data.

If you carry a cell, your position can be known. Even your home phone is a transmitter. They can read files on your computer even when it's turned OFF.

There is no hiding and there is no stopping this - no matter who is in power.

Hint: they have the capability of sorting through every e-mail, fax, computer file, phone call and internet post you make.

Like I said, "Is it paranoia if they REALLY ARE WATCHING?"

If you don't believe me, try it out for yourself.

Send out e-mail and make phone calls that make specific threats against specific people and see what happens.

Sorry to hijack the thread.

Then why worry about it? If there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it, and there is absolutely no stopping it, no matter what, as you say.........why worry?

Like death for example.........you can't stop it or hide from it. So why worry about it?

Just my $.02.

Then why worry about it? If there's absolutely nothing anyone can do about it, and there is absolutely no stopping it, no matter what, as you say.........why worry?

Like death for example.........you can't stop it or hide from it. So why worry about it?

Just my $.02.

The point is to simply remain AWARE of what's going on.

Sorry Maria, I apologize for hijacking this post. I'm done now.

Edited by Bounce12

Just my $.02.

The point is to simply remain AWARE of what's going on.

Sorry Maria, I apologize for hijacking this post. I'm done now.

Point taken. :D

(Damn. We, the forum as a whole, can totally take a thread off topic pretty quickly. I forgot this was Ben's girl's "hello" thread. :lol: :lol: )

Hi Ben's girl....this explains why Tom and Mrs Tom are almost working 24/7 in the shop from past posts. I'm not one to bust Bens balls, but last night I noticed there were two people in Chat. Bvamp and Bvamp-wierd huh? Welcome to the "we're addicted to guns and busting each others balls forum", take most of everything you read with a grain of salt (tequila and lime doesn't hurt either).

Cheers

:eek:

TMI!

TMI???

No, man, we want a range report!

What does TMI mean..? anybody here play Call of duty World at war? playstaion?i mean i know you guys do the real thing,but,for those that relax at home to play the virtual stuff,,ya know..anybody?

:eek:

TMI!

TMI???

No, man, we want a range report!

What does TMI mean..? anybody here play Call of duty World at war? playstaion?i mean i know you guys do the real thing,but,for those that relax at home to play the virtual stuff,,ya know..anybody?

I don't have World at war yet but do play Call of Duty 4 on PS3 though.