KROSS Full Length Tri Rail!

I'm excited to release exclusive sneak peek images of our newest addition to the KROSS lineup and big brother to the HELLION, the KROSS FL TRI RAIL for the Saiga 12.

The Kross FL Tri Rail was specifically designed to increase functionality of the Saiga 12 as a tactical home defense and/or recreational weapon while enhancing its aesthetics and amplifying its aggressive appearance. Created from aviation grade 6061 Aluminum, strapped up with Military Spec picatinny rails, and finished off with a sinister matte black finish, this hand guard means business from the get go.

I will have more information on pricing and when these will become available in the coming weeks. Thanks for looking and I hope you enjoy these exclusive sneak peek images.

Zach

KROSS FA

KROSS_FL_trirail_1.jpg

KROSS_FL_trirail_2.jpg

KROSS_FL_trirail_3.jpg

I saw on your other post your making one for the S17. How much larger is this one? Is it the same size as the OEM handguard? galil? other?

When mounted, the front end of this hand guard will sit flush with the end of the gas chamber.

I don't know how late it is in development/production phase at the moment but I think some vents on the sides below the side rail would help it look pretty badass and provide additional cooling. My. $0.02. Either way I like it.

Will your rails accept KAC panels? How about Tango Down, Magpul, Etc........

Our rails will be made to mil spec standard so there shouldn't be any problem with fitting as long as the panels are made to fit up with spec rails.

Zach

Kross FA

I don't know how late it is in development/production phase at the moment but I think some vents on the sides below the side rail would help it look pretty badass and provide additional cooling. My. $0.02. Either way I like it.

Funny you should mention that. :smoke:

Stay tuned for updates.

Looks like a good design. Has anyone mentioned to tame down the cheese grater by the charging handle? In the past it's been the biggest complaint on most designs for the s12 and really no need for a sharp rail in that location. Just food for thought.

Looks like a good design. Has anyone mentioned to tame down the cheese grater by the charging handle? In the past it's been the biggest complaint on most designs for the s12 and really no need for a sharp rail in that location. Just food for thought.

We've considered this in the designing process and made sure there is sufficient room to work the charging handle without interference from the rail.

Zach

Kross FA

UPDATE: The Kross Full Length Tri-Rail will now also feature lower slots to assist with cooling and make it even lighter than before.

Updated design:

Ventilation Slots

fltrirailw_slotscopy.jpg

As mounted on Saiga 12

krosstrirailrev2.jpg

Zach

Kross FA

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the delayed reply here. Been crazy busy getting all my ducks in a row for these aweomse hand guards :)

Well, you guys wanted an affordable, high quality hand guard with killer looks and features. YOU GOT IT!

Price for hand guards are as follows:

KROSS Full Length Tri-Rail: $128.95

KROSS Shorty Tri-Rail "The HELLION": $117.95

:super:

ETA is approximately 90 days but this is our first run on these bad boys so that could be shorter or longer. There will be a limited quantity on the first run so get them while they're hot! We'll be setting up a pre-order on our web page this weekend. Pre-Order and get FREE SHIPPING.

More later.