Dodgeturbointerceptor's conversion

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A rough guesstimate on the 8 round mag, looks like 164 inches of spring wire, figuring say 3 inches each coil plus 1 inch going from side to side times roughly 41 coils. That's a lot of spring wire. Never made a mag spring, wonder how bad it could be :ded: That definitly puts a crimp on the 8 round project.

Glad you guys like the pics :D

Sweet pics wintermute.

those mag pics sure make you wonder where you'd find springs to make your own 8rd mag :rolleyes:

those things are huge!

whats your name fatbody?

sir, leonard lawrence, sir

lawrence?, lawrence what of arabia?

sir, no sir

i dont like the name lawrence only faggots and sailors are called lawrence

from now on youre gomer pyle

sorry

had to do that

just wanted to irritate dodgeturbo a little bit

semper fidelis

Man those are some fine-ass Saigas!

I like your sling setup Dodge, I use a single point type setup too at the range. I leave it off for HD since a bad guy could probably swing me around over his head by it.

BTW who makes that really wicked flash supressor? I think I'd take the extra length for being able to deliver a really nasty muzzle punch. And did you thread your barrels yourselves? Come to think of it, have you guys fired the Saiga at night? How much muzzle flash comes out of a 12ga barrel?

I must be getting lazy...I shot this without original BHO, and I just dont need it in...I will put it back in...i dont know when...

I have the BlackJackBuffers Swift lever...And I'm trying to figure out how to use this KVAR safety selector for left hand side of shotgun(you saw it on the Krebs KTR)

we'll see...