Chaos auction for NRA!!!!!!

Guys its more important than ever to do our part to help in anyway we can to fight against the forces of evil trying to strip us of our rights. We must rally together and support those organizations that are fighting for and demanding these rights stay put. Heres how it works!

1. Post a bid higher than the next guy and so on.

2. Your bid is for the whole lot.

3. This auction will last for two days, and will end 48 hrs from the start.

4. All Proceeds will go to the NRA.

Chaos Quad rail, this baby is from the last batch to be machined from solid, top of line.

Chaos Warthog Muzzle brake, reduces, almost eliminates muzzle lift.

Chaos piston, built for maximum ware.

Chaos CQC, grants you access to the front of your piston for quick cleaning.

Chaos RFPG, absolutely top of of line in forward grips

MSRP $483.75

Auction Starts April 2 at 12:00 p.m. Central and ends April 4 12:00 pm Central, please do not bid before then.

But comment all you want.

NRAauction.jpg

Cameron,

That is an awesome Idea! and you absolutley right! we all need to take an active role in protecting our rights! ................and not trying to hijack but I am an NRA recuiter so if anyone isnt a member please PM me and I can get you set up.

Thanks for your support Cameron.

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to comment on anything related to your rights under attack during this period while waiting for this auction. I talk to many of you everyday, so I know your feelings on this subject, but remember nothing happens until we make it happen, I'm doing my part, we hear, "the tone has to change in Washington" I say the tone has to change at home! We are the ones who will loose out if we refuse to act. Someone posted " Painting Saiga 12" around the same time frame as this post and it has had 14 replies, I'm one of those replies, this thread 4 replies in 24 hrs. I not bitching but how often does the members on this forum get a chance to do this. I mean how many times has painting Saiga been covered, not a real hot topic, right? I just figured with the very real threat of a weapons ban that this would be a little higher on the list! Maybe its not and thats why there is a threat to start with!

Cameron, I salute your effort and hope it works out very well. The problem I deal with is that most of the gun owners I know don't even bother to vote in any election let alone support a cause. I have come to recognize some of the buzz words/phrases the non voters use. They are the ones who you will find usually talking about the "SHTF" scenarios instead of going offensive they have already started preparing a defensive posture. This apethety will certainly mean the loss of our rights. I get frustrated as I watch areas of our state get closed down to outdoor activities because people won't get up and be heard where it counts, at the polls. We are loosing vast areas of our state for offroad uses including but not limited to shooting sports. Far too many people sit at home and complain on the boards about their rights being taken away and yet they don't do anything about it. In many cases even a simple email, most of the time a sample letter is available, can help. I know some will read this and take offense but then again they would be the ones letting our rights be taken away. This past election should have shown that either we, as gun owners, are in the minority or a whole lot of gun owners did not vote. I don't know about anyone else but there are few people who I know that don't own guns or at least feel they should have the right to. It really takes so little effort to keep our rights and to see so many choose not to do anything except complain about the loss just gets me very upset.

Long post and for some of you I know I am preaching to the choir but it really ticks me off.

Long post and for some of you I know I am preaching to the choir but it really ticks me off.

I wouldn't take it for granted that you're preaching to the choir.

Take Surly for instance. Cocksucker supports Up-yer-bama.

Who would have thought?

There seem to be a lot of gun owners that have a hard time with threat identification.

Maybe this will help motivate people! I will take the proceeds and buy, as many first year NRA memberships as the proceeds allow. First come, first serve. That way I get more people involved and the NRA gets more funds. :super:

Maybe this will help motivate people! I will take the proceeds and buy, as many first year NRA memberships as the proceeds allow. First come, first serve. That way I get more people involved and the NRA gets more funds. :super:

Thanks Cameron for doing this. I get your point about the limited replies. Over 300 hits but 10 replies as I write this. A lot of it has to do with preaching to the choir but as I have talked to people I have met a few gun owners that voted for the current President and thus contributed to the current situation. They believed his line and took the bait. There were also those that just didn't vote. As a NRA Benefactor member I salute your efforts and want to encourage all to talk to those around you about the dangers we face with the loss of our 2nd Amendment rights. The time to be active is now so we don't have to be reactive in the near future.

*Note, this is a special event! bidding on every day personal sale items is still a no go on this forum...

Cam, how can payment be made when I win..... CC, MO, check, all of the above??

*Note, this is a special event! bidding on every day personal sale items is still a no go on this forum...

Cam, how can payment be made when I win..... CC, MO, check, all of the above??

All the above big guy.

I probably would of crapped my pants at this a couple of months ago. Since then I've joined the NRA, and own 3/5 of the items in the auction. The rail is perfect, and well worth it. Timing just bad for me right now. Thanks for doing this and it is for a great cause so I wish you luck. Will definitely be keeping an eye on it, have a naked Saiga that could use some Chaos love.

I will make a dfonation on my own. I have donated to the NRA without being a member 4 times in the past. Thanks to the nudge from juggs i'm signed up now, and the next donation will be as a member. Currently in my situation with the comitments i have made i can't top the current bid.

Now if i could just get some free time, and then get off my ass about joining a VFW...

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to comment on anything related to your rights under attack during this period while waiting for this auction. I talk to many of you everyday, so I know your feelings on this subject, but remember nothing happens until we make it happen, I'm doing my part, we hear, "the tone has to change in Washington" I say the tone has to change at home! We are the ones who will loose out if we refuse to act. Someone posted " Painting Saiga 12" around the same time frame as this post and it has had 14 replies, I'm one of those replies, this thread 4 replies in 24 hrs. I not bitching but how often does the members on this forum get a chance to do this. I mean how many times has painting Saiga been covered, not a real hot topic, right? I just figured with the very real threat of a weapons ban that this would be a little higher on the list! Maybe its not and thats why there is a threat to start with!

free NRA membership (one year)

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

click the link, select one of the two options at the bottom, fill out the form, pick a free magazine and your done.

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!

free NRA membership (one year)

http://www.nrahq.org/nrabonus/

click the link, select one of the two options at the bottom, fill out the form, pick a free magazine and your done.

Thanks for pointing this out, I just got off the phone with the NRA, and it looks like this maybe a limited time offer, but in any case, If they are offer one year memberships for free then I'll bump my offer up to two year membership, they are $60.00 each. Thanks guys for showing your support for this truly valuable cause.

Cameron

You are da man-Will you do another auction ?, I need these on my new S12, add a pork-pine!

I am looking for a stock w/ handle thats folding and slider style.

captdon

Here's the thing about auctions...

Cameron had a great idea, but he's taking it up the ass to some extent (cost of goods auctioned and lost sales).

The smarter play would be to just BUY the stuff we want from him as thanks for his auction here.

I was thinking of buying a porky-pine as well.

The better play would be to just buy what we want and not ask Cameron to take it up the ass yet again.

What do you think? It's just an idea.