Picturesfromoldcamera227.jpg

:eek: Holy shit.

There's things like that out roaming around the woods? Maybe I should rethink my dream of getting out of the 'burbs/city and moving into the country. :lolol:

How much did that thing weigh, when it still had a body? .....and more importantly, how did it taste?

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

...uhhh....there's stuff to do besides guns?

Posted Images

I'm a Poet and Novelist... :smoke::angel:

Here's a Haiku:

Windswept cherry tree

Blossoms fall upon the grass

A pool of pink tears

and...

Friday Night at The Bistro

I lit a cigarette and left it dangling on one side of my mouth...Big noisy crowd here tonight...I took a couple of drags and set it on the ashtray...Friday Night...I had my fingers around the mouth of my beer bottle and twisted it, wiping the rust off the lip...I shoved my thumb in and popped it out and took an abrupt swig...

She looked at me with subtle amusement.

Her lips were slightly pursed,

Shyly and desperately holding back an honest smile.

We looked at each other curiously.

I saw her own unique expression.

I contemplated and admired it for a while.

I wondered what she perceived mine to be.

I examined us.

That was the last time I saw her.

The Blog's gone funny on me but there's more at http://www.rastamanila.blogspot.com/

I suppose you could say that I off-road a bit. I raise and ride horses.

I also am a wood carver and I like to craft different types of pieces and furniture out of the wood from trees that I fell on my property.

In addition, I cook a lot. I try to cook as many interesting and tasty foods as I can and it seems like I'm always baking something.

I also like to make wine and other alcoholic beverages.

When I'm not gardening and gathering foods, messing around on the computer, or doing all this other stuff, I am usually reading. Most of the books I end up reading are fairly esoteric and aren't likely to be found on the bestsellers' list.

I am debating whether I should start filling in the spot on forms where they ask you your occupation as "Frontiersman".

I'm a Poet and Novelist... :smoke::angel:

Here's a Haiku:

Windswept cherry tree

Blossoms fall upon the grass

A pool of pink tears

and...

Friday Night at The Bistro

I lit a cigarette and left it dangling on one side of my mouth...Big noisy crowd here tonight...I took a couple of drags and set it on the ashtray...Friday Night...I had my fingers around the mouth of my beer bottle and twisted it, wiping the rust off the lip...I shoved my thumb in and popped it out and took an abrupt swig...

She looked at me with subtle amusement.

Her lips were slightly pursed,

Shyly and desperately holding back an honest smile.

We looked at each other curiously.

I saw her own unique expression.

I contemplated and admired it for a while.

I wondered what she perceived mine to be.

I examined us.

That was the last time I saw her.

The Blog's gone funny on me but there's more at http://www.rastamanila.blogspot.com/

Very Cool stuff. Thanks.

That pig was not that bad, couldnt quite pass it off as store bought, but not bad. some Ive gotten have been Incredible tasting. That was taken with my yugo underfolder (ONE SHOT, all the way from neck to ass) the little guy on the wall took 8 shots to the vitals with 72 gr. 5.56 and ran 200 yds, turned around and ran back at me, 2 shots with the glizock 23 finished it off.

I collect model railroad equipment that accurately depicts assets operated by the New York Central Railroad (old family business; don't let the name fool you, at one time we had ops all the way from Montreal and Ottawa down into the WV coalfields and Louisville, and from Boston to St. Louis via both shores of Lake Erie), selected LEGO product-lines and WWII miniatures (if there are any other Axis & Allies Miniatures fans here, PM me and I'll refer you to a board I mod on).

Used to build models of planes and ships, both paper and plastic, then the damn hand tremors got in the way...:( About the only time my hands stay steady anymore is with two pounds of metal (like my 1911) clamped to 'em, and my workbench is basically a graveyard of half-finished ships and planes holding up the spiderwebs.