NY AW surrender/destruction bill

I got an email from JPFO stating that the anti gun Commie-Nazis know they can't pass anti gun laws in Congress so their strategy is to go at local and state levels. We must remain alert to their attempts. We must keep our eyes open so these Commie-Nazi scums don't pass these obscene laws.

The NRA will not be much help when they compromised on the 1968 GCA which JPFO proved to be a copy of the Nazi 1938 gun control law. (so much for DemonRats being liberals) Gun Owners of America and JPFO will act better in our favor.

:osama::killer:

:sadam::killer:

Die Terrorist scum!!

post-1088-1110674700.gif

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno about how the vote went, but I put out over forty emails to state senators and assemblypeople. I got several nice responses, especially from Assemblyman Magee, who is also Assembly Chair on the NY Dairy and Ag thing, which represents my business, so he's double good.

I think the approach we need to take here in NY is that of stupidity. As ive mentioned a few times, the next time something like this comes up and we have to all mail our representatives, we should be sure to bring up how "deadly and dangerous" telescopic sights make EVERY gun, and that that should be next on thier lists of stuff to ban. it makes even a seasoned liberal look at laws being proposed as what they are in effect. facist, unconstitutional, and illegal. one might also bring into point the fact that the gun laws as the constitution reads, are supposed to apply to the national guard and police forces. I dont think the law makers would be so willing to strip everybody's rights if they thought that we all would hold THEM to them as well. that combined with a stupidity clase like the scope thing wakes even my most liberal facist friends up to smell the coffee....

22LR penetrates the first couple of classes of body armor pretty easily, or so I've heard. I wonder what they'd say about that?

Also, you've got to love their argument in that bill:

"Recently we heard about a company producing a plastic bullet that could penetrate body armor. We aren't exactly sure if we heard right, but we need to act NOW to stop all armor piercing ammunition before it gets into the hands of *gasp* people! Never mind that criminals could easily go to a neighboring state and buy the stuff."

• 1 month later...

I'm glad to hear that New Yorkers are fighting back and contacting their representatives.The laws they are trying to pass are not to stop crime but to make felons out of decent law abiding gun owners.

I lived in Commiefornia in 1989 when they passed the 'assault rifle' ban and was disgusted with the apathy the gun owners had. My former boss, a hunter said there was no need for these rifles. Another co worker said "eventually they'll ban all firearms." At least the people in (former Senate Pro tem ) Dave Roberti's district tried to recall him but in the last minute the arrogant bastard found 'absentee ballots' which stopped the recall. Smells of ballot fraud to me the way Roberti behaved after the attempted recall. Fortunately term limits put him out of office but not before he did damage to gun owners.

:osama::killer:

:sadam::killer:

Die terrorist scum!!

Commiefornia has banned 50cal's and are working on ammo next. We all must fight the erosion of our 2nd ammendment rights in EVERY state. That is how they are attacking us now, one state at a time, one STUPID law at a time. Eventually our rights die the death af a thousand cuts. No one cut is that insurmountable, but the cumulative effect is LETHAL!

G O B

Given the current state of affairs in this country, maybe it's time we had a revolution. Maybe it's time to thin the herd and cleanse the pool of the lunacy and idiocy thats been allowed to permeate society in general for the last 40-50 years. Don't get me wrong, I love the United States of America and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you guys in NY. I hope you can defeat the idiots who are attempting to run your last remaining rights into the ground. IMHO, this is exactly what our Federal government wants. They don't have the balls or the votes to do it themselves so they pass it down to the next layer, the State level. We can't be bothered with it at the Federal but we won't turn a blind eye if you anti-gunners approach this at the State level.

They can pass as many laws as they want at any level but do you actually think with the number of gunowners in this country they would actually make an attempt of physically taking away your firearms? Any attempt, in and of itself, would be the start of a new civil war in this country. If they were to make an attempt to abolish the 2nd Amendment or enact an amendment relinquishing your right to keep and bear arms do you really believe the nations gunowners would stand for something like that? To do so, would be akin to starting a civil war and they know it. They will push the buttons as far as possible and hope that one State caves, trusting the rest will follow suit.

The climate in this country right now is such that anyone considering handing over a firearm to any Local, State or Federal officials would be completely ludicrous. Do everything you can to hold onto your vestige of rights. Do not allow these idiots to legislate away your right to self protection. It is these same people, these idiots, who once they have eridicated your 2nd Amendment rights will lord over you putting you into their servitude.

If and when that day should ever come, draw a line in the sand and make your stand. Millions will be with you standing at that line.

i already have my line drawn. i am sure others have done so as well. if it continues, ive already informed my congresspeople that they will be held responsible as traitors and for breaking the laws of the land, and as an example, i have used the atheist in california who got "god" taken out of the pledge of allegiance as an example of what one determined individual can accomplish when thier rights have been violated. i have also spoken with many of the local level politicians about this issue, and they almost completely agree with myself and you guys on it all. HOW the shit keeps getting passed, I DONT KNOW.

Im not giving anybody any of my hard earned personal property, for any reason. i am not a criminal, and i will not be treated like one. they can all go have a circle jerk with each other, as thats what they seem to be doing now. they may as well fly the union jack or even better the swastika, as that is thier true selves.

ban guns in NYC if they are such pussies that they dont know how to defend themselves. dont take MINE. there is no logic in it.

Where's the march? Albany? Who in the NRA can help us organize this? I know my friends on Long Island would be in and pass the word. I think it's time to send a message to those soccer mother f***en wimps called assemblymen, county executives, Senators, ect. Take my firearm? Go suck a fart out of my ass :devil:

I gave up hunting in this state because of all the restrictions, rules, and hoops. They say guns aren't toys. News flash...yes they are! They say, "There's no practical use for that type of gun to use for hunting". F*** them. Some of use don't want to kill animals. Some of us enjoy a few hours of letting off a couple of hundred rounds. Ever try shooting a couple of hundred rounds with a 30-06?

They say, "Anyone who wants an assualt weapon can sign up for the armed forces." I am not knocking the armed services. None of us would have any freedom if we didn't have the greatest armed services in the world. But pick and choose (ration out) your freedoms? You know freedom is an illusion provided by the people who have the power and we're all slaves when it comes down to it.

well, in albany, there is a thing called "no loaded firearms without permit" thing. so we couldnt do it there. cant do it within a lot of city limits. so thats why im asking, where you CAN do it, whats the rules on "brandishing a firearm"

Sad to hear of the problems in N.Y., if all normal tactic's fail, thin your self-defense list of weapons, and store the other weapons securely, having a safe house in a friendly state would be a cool thing! The N.E. will be the target of attacks due to its dense population. More bang for the buck. Maybe start thinking about buying those acres in texas or Kentucky, montana, etc... We have room for real old fashioned Yankees, any day of the week. Once you get here, you may just like it. remote areas near Louisville, and Lexington are still available with in a hours drive! How long do you sit in traffic now? If you come here, just don't thumb your nose at people who live in the single wide trailer, its probably paid for, with no debt, lives within his means etc... Probably can fix anything on his property, and would be a good friend if needed. You could sell your N.E. property and buy alot more than you have now. Like I say, we love patriots no matter if they talk funny. Your welcome in Kentucky!!!

So true. So many I know have left and moved back into America. It's pretty amazing. I never thought that this place would get like this but let's get a roll call of us in factist states and start writting some letter for a start.

im thinking something like hundreds of guys all with ak47's and other "evil guns" with picket signs in front of the governor's house. i know where hillary lives, we could do it there too. the thing is, when they come to arrest us all, then what? you will lose your guns. I dont htink anybody wants to start a damn war, but if something does happen, i HIGHLY DOUBT the cops will win any confrontation. but, hey, if they want to make us all criminals ANYWAY, whats the difference? they are the ones that are breaking the law, not us. "right to bear arms uninfringed", remember. well, i feel pretty fucking infringed upon. to me, its already a clear violation of my constitutional rights.

I shouldnt have to move. nor should i have to give up any of my personal property.

maybe the first thing to do is get to all the ranges and get people to sign a petition, and have thier picture taken with thier "oh so evil gun", so these facist bastards see they are dealing with real citizens, and not some doctored up name like they seem to think we dont know they all use to get into office. I might have a means of getting to everybody in the armed camp that my area is. Ill check into that. the other aspect is the unsavory types. i can probably get in touch with some of those groups too, but Im not too sure how good of an idea that all is.

another option is to start a .org site. this might be better, as the politicians seem to be reading all teh blogs out there and other crap. this would take time and money of course, but it might be the best way of getting a massive amount of people together on this.

either way, enough is enough already. i dont know what these politicians are thinking, but Im not going to be disarmed when the next terrorist comes around here shooting up a town or a mall. they cant protect us, and they have proven that already, so who cares what they think anyhow? they obviously dont know what the fuck they are talking about, and are a disgrace to this country as far as Im concerned. some of them are borderline traitors, plain and simple.

what about NYminutemen.org? something like that? once the membership is high enough, something like that would have enough clout to force issues to be opened, and could also force publications to print at least SOEMTHING. shit, field and stream is based out of NYC isnt it? how many other sportsmen magazines are based out of NY? then you have the papers, the news, etc etc.

it all comes down to the rights of a few. its also clrealy written that the rights of the few are to be observed. if you dont like guns, dont own one. pretty simple. you cant punish the millions of gun owners because of the actions of a few criminals ANYWAY.

but im repeating myself.

any thoughts guys?

oh, i appeciate the idea with marching on washington, but the problem isnt in washington, its here at home in NY. NY is the land of laws. once we have a permanent law, you can bet it will have a ripple effect and find its way into the rest of the country. NYers are pushy bastards.

that is exactly why to go natinal, when is the last time the supream court has had a gun case in frount of them? the MG case they had, it is about taxes, and innerstate commers, not guns. the city of morten grove IL has outlawed handguns, and the highst court in the nation has let hte lower rulling stand that it is legal to do so. this need to be taken to the supream court, and fought there.

yeh well dont ask the NRA for help, because once you put the pressure on senators, they will turn to thier bought friends there and screw you right in the butt. remember, the NRA doesnt think an ak47 is a sporting arm. I cant think of anything MORE sporting than one, myself, nor can i think of soemthing else i would rather defend my life, home, and friends with.

Hey we can just carry signs with larger than life pictures of an AK or AR that says "I own guns AND I vote" or "Keep the right of self defense safe and legal"

We can also march if front of the worst offending politicians HOMES with signs that have their name and say "Why are you assaulting the bill of rights?"

They can make the gun illegal, but the image is just as powerfull, and the larger the better on the evening news!

G O B

• 9 months later...

Just a reminder:

N.Y. Anti-Gun Package Headed to State Senate

NEW YORKERS URGED TO TAKE ACTION . . . The New York State Assembly passed a package of anti-gun bills last week that would not only negatively impact law-abiding firearms retailers, but also shooters and hunters statewide. The package, which includes bills A 9280, A 2466A, A 2837, A 4471A, A 2302 and A 673A, will next head to the State Senate.

A 9280 would impose many new unnecessary restrictions and regulations on law-abiding retailers, while the other bills would create new restrictions not only affecting retailers, but all of the state's law-abiding gun owners. These measures include a ban on the sale and possession of .50-caliber firearms, outlawing certain types of ammunition, an expansion to the state's ban on so-called "assault weapons" and making new crimes for "negligent storage" of firearms.

New Yorkers should not waste any time in contacting their state senators, urging them to oppose these anti-gun measures. In addition to contacting their legislators, New York's firearms retailers are encouraged to join the newly formed New York State Association of Firearms Retailers by contacting Greg Costa at 518-584-5098 or Bettyjane Swann at 203-426-1320.

More disturbing news: http://assembly.state.ny.us/leg/?bn=A02466&sh=t

Gun manufacturers will adjust as they did for the P.R. of K. (Peoples Republic of Kalifornia) :killer:

post-1850-1142910090_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mudsock
  • 1 year later...

I would like to add, two years later, that this bill died when all the guys realised that thier 12 gauge slug guns and (oh NO), the rich boys' double holland and hollands were going to be under this bill.

nevermind that all of this shit is illegal and against my constitutional rights, anyway....

All you folks relax.

I'm here to help, as always, you can depend on your friends in Texas.

We have a weapons bill that we are watching as well, it will prevent an employer from regulating firearms locked in the vehicle of a CHL holder. As long as the parking lot is seperate from the actual workplace, a CHL holder can keep their pistol in their vehicle. So far, it's sailing through the committees.

If you folks in oppressed states need a place to keep your "evil" weapons, simply transfer them to me and I will keep a close eye on them. :angel:

Seriously, as much as I hate PAC's, I may have to join the NRA. This shit is getting too much momentum lately.

I agree that some demonstrations may be the ticket.....Wait a minute, can legal American citizens of European descent DO THAT in this country anymore? Or is that right only available to criminal immigrants and racial "minorities"? I may need to research that.......

Pissed and discouraged,

guido2 in Houston

I you all recall my letter to the assemblymen.... I got an ACTUAL reply today...

"Mike,

Thanks for your email.

I will certainly take your comments into consideration should this bill come

before me on the full floor of the Assembly.

Sincerely,

Brian M. Kolb

Member of Assembly

129th Assembly District"

Imagine that!!!

go figure... we will see...

:smoke:

You do know that's political talk for 'f**k you', right?