S-12 Price Drop....$499.

Damn good price there. Just came across this price while looking for something else. I don't think they are a contributor so I wont mention them by name but most on this site probably know who they are. This is doubly so if you are into the C&R hobby or live in NC.

They also have a mini-glut of AK's to sell. I wonder if this is a leading indicator of some deflationary pressure on the bubble/buying frenzy as the even the last hold outs have finally capitulated and purchased a firearm.

Edited by 690gr
Damn good price there. Just came across this price while looking for something else. I don't think they are a contributor so I wont mention them by name but most on this site probably know who they are. This is doubly so if you are into the C&R hobby or live in NC.

They also have a mini-glut of AK's to sell. I wonder if this is a leading indicator of some deflationary pressure on the bubble/buying frenzy as the even the last hold outs have finally capitulated and purchased a firearm.

HEY HEY HEY... I will tell you that they are not a contributor...(If they were I would keep my mouth shut!!) A lot of us contributor's have really good pricing. I am running the Saiga 12 at 525.00 this weekend. I know it is 26.00 more than the 499.00 but use the saiga-fs coupon I gave you and you will end up about the same... Thanks to all of you who support us here on the forum:)

More then one place has them for 499.00. One local gun shop has them for 799.00 stock. Another has them for 499.00 :rolleyes: Lot's of people post thing that are a good deal on this sight that do not pay as a contributor. let's face it a good deal is a good deal.

HEY HEY HEY... I will tell you that they are not a contributor...(If they were I would keep my mouth shut!!) A lot of us contributor's have really good pricing. I am running the Saiga 12 at 525.00 this weekend. I know it is 26.00 more than the 499.00 but use the saiga-fs coupon I gave you and you will end up about the same... Thanks to all of you who support us here on the forum:)

Folks if the price is the same or even slightly more, please support our contributors first , like Peachstate, for example. After all, the intangibles they provide us with (support, know how, special deals, etc) are worth the money and then some.

Edited by 690gr

Folks if the price is the same or even slightly more, please support our contributors first , like Peachstate, for example. After all, the intangibles they provide us with (support, know how, special deals, etc) are worth the money and then some.

^yep^

HEY HEY HEY... I will tell you that they are not a contributor...(If they were I would keep my mouth shut!!) A lot of us contributor's have really good pricing. I am running the Saiga 12 at 525.00 this weekend. ...

Plus 1!

At least we know who PeachState and our other vendors are, and how to reach them, once they have our money!

C & R is Curio & Relic. That's firearms that are either so old that they don't make the rounds for them anymore, or they're considered more of a historical relic and not as apt to be used to fire bullets. You can get a C & R license to get them and I understand it's less hassle than being an FFL. Cheaper too, I think.

I just grabbed my first IZ-107 from Peachstate about 3 hours ago and can't wait to test it out. :super: I contacted 690gr about this place he speaks, and he kindly gave me the 411...I went with a forum sponsor so I could do my part to support the team... :donatello:

I am sooo excited that I have school in a few hours and I can't stop looking for parts... :lolol::lolol: ...

Edited by lvjeffro
C & R is Curio & Relic. That's firearms that are either so old that they don't make the rounds for them anymore, or they're considered more of a historical relic and not as apt to be used to fire bullets. You can get a C & R license to get them and I understand it's less hassle than being an FFL. Cheaper too, I think.

that is the main purpose of the license.

however, living in missouri, i can tell you of another purpose of the license.

to pass through the paperwork on any of the class 3 items (besides DD i think, which is ruled out completely) you must own some sort of FFL, and the MINIMUM FFL you can have, is a C&R license. basically if you want to pay the tax for a short barreled rifle/shotgun or a firearm suppressor, you'll need to get the license first.

this was how i interpreted the laws for this state, please correct me if i'm wrong.

For crying out loud, it's Classic Arms. They are not an obscure double secret source. They are also not a sponsor so, as 690 said, if prices are close support those who support us.

They have had that inventory of AKs for a long time now. That was my first clue that the buying panic must be subsiding because they couldn't keep anything in stock there for awhile. They even dropped the prices recently. Their ammo prices are still high but that's not unusual.

C&R license allows these firearms to be shipped directly to your doorstep bypassing transfer fees and 4473 forms. You do have to keep a bound book of acquisitions and disposals, however. The cost is IIRC $35. MidwayUSA, Brownells, Numrich, and others will also give you a dealer discount.

FYI.... Many SKS's are C&R eligible... so are M1 Garands.... so are MG42's and Brens... anything over 50 years old is pretty much in the book.

I just grabbed my first IZ-107 from Peachstate about 3 hours ago and can't wait to test it out. :super: I contacted 690gr about this place he speaks, and he kindly gave me the 411...I went with a forum sponsor so I could do my part to support the team... :donatello:

I am sooo excited that I have school in a few hours and I can't stop looking for parts... :lolol::lolol: ...

Thanks for the business and we will take good care of you. If you have any questions, just let us know. Again, to everyone on the forum thanks for the support. Here is our deal straight up... 525.00 (use saiga-fs) coupon get free shipping save 20.00. No CC fee for using our website. NET COST on saiga-12= 505.00 Delivered. This should be very competitive even in this market. I am sure any of the other members here will honor that price if you have your favorite vendor and ask them. It's a big deal to us because we are small, but we were not the first here and losing an order to an older member here is acceptable. Losing an order to a non-contributor is just not good for any of us. Thanks Again for the support,

Jeremy

It looks like ^it^ worked. They [Peach State] appear to be sold out now.

Classic Arms is sold out too as of this afternoon.

Man, am I glad I grabbed one when I did. Who knows when the next shipment will arrive!

Edited by lvjeffro

Sorry for not responding, I have been on a crazy project... We [Peach State] have stock and We [Peach State] are shipping. I don't know what happened because we never ran out of stock. Same great Deal, Same quick shipping...

Thanks,

Jeremy

:up: looks good I may have to get another.

Thanks for the business and we will take good care of you. If you have any questions, just let us know. Again, to everyone on the forum thanks for the support. Here is our deal straight up... 525.00 (use saiga-fs) coupon get free shipping save 20.00. No CC fee for using our website. NET COST on saiga-12= 505.00 Delivered. This should be very competitive even in this market. I am sure any of the other members here will honor that price if you have your favorite vendor and ask them. It's a big deal to us because we are small, but we were not the first here and losing an order to an older member here is acceptable. Losing an order to a non-contributor is just not good for any of us. Thanks Again for the support,

Jeremy