Archangel 10/22 OR GSG G5 pistol  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Archangel 10/22 OR GSG G5 pistol

• Archangel 10/22
    • GSG G5 pistol

I think most people would run into legal issues using the charger pistol in an archangel stock. I personally think the archangel stock is hideous and a bit overkill for a 10/22. If I was going to drop that kind of cash and make a SBR 10/22, I would check out an NDS 10/22 receiver, put a charger pistol on that, and put it in a choate stock. I saw a pic on this on another forum, let me see if I can dig it up.

It's at that point I go for a spikes 22 kit for my AR.

Yeah, aren't those upwards of about $250? If you have an AR already that's a viable option, but still a bit steep IMO. I think the NDS receiver is around $100. I don't really see the advantage of the NDS receiver, other than the fact that it looks cool.

But on topic, I did see the Archangel pistol kit in a magazine today, so I guess that's what the OP was talking about. I had only seen the full rifle kit, and thought he was talking about sticking a charger in that thing.

I like both, I am a big fan of the 10/22, no matter what its flavor and I have an MP5K, so a trainer would be nice.

But I like my CZ22 upper for my Colt M4 best of all! :D

I read some drama about the sole US distributor for the GSG-5, you can read it here, if you want: http://www.xdtalk.com/forums/non-xd-other-...uess-again.html

May be some issues with the bolt cracking, too, I haven't had any of these experiences, so draw your own conclusion.

I've fired the GSG, it is fun as hell... but so is a Ruger 10/22, though I'd recommend getting the Power Custom Extended Magazine Release, the stock one is kind of kludgy, or at least it was for me.

http://powercustom.com/store/index.php?mai...;products_id=77

Whats the better plinker. Archangel 10/22 with charger pistol or G5...

I'd go with the GSG 5. Right now I have two, my son's each have one, counting friends I can discuss how 8 of them work. Perfectly and very reliable. I have never heard of bolt problems or any problems from anyone I know who has shot them. They are excellent guns. Look good, easy to take apart and to clean. I am impressed with the GSG guns and received my GSG AK (wood) this afternoon. It handled a box of 500 shells without a single FTF/FTE or anything negative, which is impressive with .22 ammo. The cost is reasonable and I have no problems with them whatsoever.

I made a collapsible stock for my 10/22 a year before Tapco came out with theirs and a guy from Michigan made one with a straight stock before me. I did this so my children can shoot the 10/22 and I can extend the stock to full length when I shoot and they can grow with it. I added a Yugo pistol grip and Tech Sights aperture sights to mine.

I would like to see something like the Archangel made for the 10/22 which would give it an AK appearance and feel. The Archangel is nice for AR owners and it would be nice for AK owners to have something similar.

I made a collapsible stock for my 10/22 a year before Tapco came out with theirs and a guy from Michigan made one with a straight stock before me. I did this so my children can shoot the 10/22 and I can extend the stock to full length when I shoot and they can grow with it. I added a Yugo pistol grip and Tech Sights aperture sights to mine.

I would like to see something like the Archangel made for the 10/22 which would give it an AK appearance and feel. The Archangel is nice for AR owners and it would be nice for AK owners to have something similar.

Krinker Plinker?

Krinker Plinker?

000017.JPG

000018.JPG

000021.JPG

000037.JPG

http://www.krinkerplinker.com/index.html?id=37&start=10

I don't know anything about this company, nor the Krinker Plinker itself. Just providing the info.

The Archangel isnt bad..although i really dont care for the plastic bayo knife that it comes with

:lolol:

Please post pics of plastic bayo knife it came with...

rifpistsite.jpg

From the "FAQS":

3. What is included in the deluxe kit?

The deluxe model includes a ProMag M16/AR-15 dual aperture A2 rear sight, a ProMag A2 flip up gas block front sight, and the ARCHANGEL spear point or tanto point polymer bayonet.

http://archangelmanufacturing.com/

I wonder if even these are outlawed in NY. :o:lol:

The Archangel isnt bad..although i really dont care for the plastic bayo knife that it comes with

Talk about Mall Ninja LOL

That's what turned me away from it.

And I couldn't bring mysef to pay what they wanted for the GSG.

I bought a Browning Buckmark.......