if you think you are sick now, wait till "the day" comes. Justin, congrats on the day you become a father. It is hard to compare to, in life. You think you are sick now, you just wait for that "day".

I remember the day my daughter was born, like it was yesterday.......

Again folks, thanks for all of the support and enthusiasm for recent great news. I am starting to settle down now and come to terms with the idea. And I still have a smile on my face. We don't care whether it is a boy or girl at this point, just praying for good health and all will be good. Of course, we are in line for twins from both sides of the family tree, but we still don't know at this point. Wishing you all the bests and thanks again from both of us.

Congrats, you're gonna be so proud in no time. My friends are expecting in January. She's not touching spicy food, artificial anything, going near smokers, gave up drinking for religion a while back, etc etc. It's crazy, she's going to end up with a kid too smart to deal with!

Congratulations! The guys are right. It's a life changer.

I always liked this quote. Kind of sums it up.

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Congratulations! This quote is so true. Try not to worry about things. Of course there's a lot that could go wrong over the next 9 months and 18 years but worry will only taint the joys of the whole experience. Fatherhood is a huge responsibility but try not to look at it in it's entirety, take one step at a time and you'll adjust to the tasks at hand.