I've got an ACE external stock adapter sitting around, the one where you don't have to cut the tang on your gun, it just bolts up. Not the one with the pistol grip nut on the bottom. Apapter does not include hardware, aside from what I can find around the house, which might be nothing.

Reply with an "included" and you'll be included. Winner will be determined based on the number in your 1st reply (please don't reply twice). Random number generator will be used to determine the winner. I'll post winning number, post with winning number gets item. Y'all have been through this before, we all know how it works.

I'll get a picture eventually, I left the sync cable at work, so maybe monday. Item is in good condition, just doesn't have the hardware.

_jeff

Edited by elvis christ

Congrats!

I'd love to see this sort of thing continue on. There's another style of thread where someone posts "I've got a spare pistol grip/ Who wants it?" Then someone will say "I'll take it and offer up my extra gas piston to whoever wants it" and so on. A thread like that is located HERE.

Oh, to the OP, you might want to put that the giveaway is over in your first post (in big red letters). That way people don't keep saying "included" two years from now.

Corbin