saiga 12 mags on ebay. what the hell!?!?

man what the hell's going on?!?!?!?

people are actually paying over $60 for 5 round saiga 12 mags!

i'll just hang in there and wait for em to start importing again.

are people nuts or what.

now all of a sudden 2 round mags start to surface.

i've searched for 2 round s12 mags since the day i bought mine and couldn't find any and now they start to surface.

i need em to hunt with.

May be Tantal doesn't like me.......... :cryss:

no...he just wont answer e-mails about mags he isn't getting right away for now...i called him. he said end of march on Saiga-12 mags.....dont bother e-mailing......

END OF MARCH WHEN IN STOCK @ RUSMILITARY......at your door?????APRIL

dont plan on 8/5 rds until end of march-oleg

If you order anything besides Saiga Magazines. Oleg is fast as hell at delivering. He is just waiting on his Russian exporter to send to him. Sights took a week , and a half to get here. Pretty fast. Not sure if Finn Saiga is going to have problems later either with stocking of Saiga-12 mags. He doesn't seem to have to wait like Oleg for some reason.

it's been awhile since i emailed tantal. i guess i can hollar at him and see how much they are going for right now. the price list he sent me has the 2 rounders for $15 each or 4 for $50. i know he used to have a helluva deal on 20 gauge mags. i believe the universal ones were going for only $10 each or 5 for $40! tantal is the best! i'll wait til next month and give him a chance to stock up then i'll hit him up for a few.

it's been awhile since i emailed tantal. i guess i can hollar at him and see how much they are going for right now. the price list he sent me has the 2 rounders for $15 each or 4 for $50. i know he used to have a helluva deal on 20 gauge mags. i believe the universal ones were going for only $10 each or 5 for $40! tantal is the best! i'll wait til next month and give him a chance to stock up then i'll hit him up for a few.

TW..Do you have Fords[Tantal] s Phone number in Vernon Texas??....The Email I got states the 2 rounders are 39.95 + $4.35 Shipping for the 4 pack..I need some for Texas Dove hunting....I should at least have a couple on me..Incase I run into an Overzealous " Game Warden.. :devil: ..I hate leave'n em in their own handcuffs.....Do ya know if he even has any??..

Thanks for any info..

STARLYNX

sorry but i don't have his phone number. thought i did but all i have is his physical address, email, and 2 paypal addresses.

i'm not sure what his prices are now or if he still offers the packs.

the date on the list he sent me was back around 10/2004.

i actually have a bid on one of the 2 rounders on "egay" but i'm not counting on winning especially at that price.

if i win, then hell i just paid $30 for a 2 rounder!

if not, then i'll just wait and get a bundle pack from tantal in the near future.

Thanks,HC...I just got a email from him...He no longer sells the 2 rounders in 4 packs...So I guess he's joined the S12 price Gouging Club,too...Can't hardly blame him I guess...He's still cheaper'n Egay,tho...$16.95 apiece + $4.35 shipping Apiece... :ph34r::rolleyes:

.. I ordered 2 instead of 4..cuz there's no price break...

...Hmmmmm...maybe I could get my crew together...put our "NASTY BOYS" mask/hoods on...land a Helo in his front yard...A little tear gas....&...

Damn!...Was I think'n that OUT LOUD????

I wuz just kidd'n Tantal!!..Reeeelee!!!... :haha: