Who the hell is Schnatter? :huh:...

The President and founder of the company. He sold his Camero as a young man to help finance the company has has been looking for it.

i was just about to post this. glad some one already had. we have only had 4 people show up so far in camaros. (oh yeah, one of my jobs is the john). you cant send your brother, mother, dad, etc in the same car either. they are taking plate numbers. i cant believe he would pay 250K for that car. i was also saying mid life crisis at work the other day. he started it at 20K then went to 200K. finally after offering 250k he got it back.

we were really happy he didnt drive a mustang. would at least triple the ones to make.

Edited by GregM1

Schattner is an american icon for people wanting to start their own business.

He started his business in the Lousiville area as a college student and has grown it into a incredible corporation.

He had been searching for that original camaro which he sold to start his venture and just found it in a guys garage here in eastern KY (Billy Ray Cyrus' hometown to be specific)

He just bought it from the guy for ...........

$250,000.

Yes, a 1/4 mil

Cheers,

HarvKY