Looks great man. Heads up its an addiction, just like guns. You will want more than one. :smoke:

So true. The difference is you can't sell your tats if you get boried with them. LOL

Nice knot MagicMan. I got one myself, needs touch up now that it's healed up and I got the time to go.

IMG_2482.jpg

After I read as a kid, that the Nazi's used the tat's of people for lampshades and wallets, it scared me from ever getiing one. I admire them, but I don't want to be someone's lampshade or wallet. Just in case the zombie invasion occurs. lol. Piercings are ok, though.

After I read as a kid, that the Nazi's used the tat's of people for lampshades and wallets, it scared me from ever getiing one. I admire them, but I don't want to be someone's lampshade or wallet. Just in case the zombie invasion occurs. lol. Piercings are ok, though.

Oh my god, that's gruesome!!!

I have two tats. I've had one for 12 years and the other for 10 years. I absolutely hate them, LOL! I'm one of those people who intensily regrets having them. But I know others who love theirs! To each their own!

Does it have some meaning to you? It looks like it could personal. I like to know the background of peoples tattoos! Everybody gets something for a reason!

the one on my arm has no meaning, just art.

the zombies on my back are a sort of tribute to my deams. I've had re-occuring nightmares of being eaten by zombies as far back as i can remember. Its either a subliminal statement about my horribly low view of the general population, or its just that i grew up seeing WAY too many horror movies... you pick, i don't care. The deams havn't even bothered me in years, after a while of dealing with the same nightmare, its just another dream, not a nightmare.

the DNR tat on the chest is pretty much exacly what you would think. If you live your life right the first time, you don't need 2nd chances. That and I'm terrified about being stuck in a coma, or being hospitalized long term. I have very strong beliefs on right to death. If the world ever becomes too much, i think you have a god given right to take yourself out of it. Save the last bullet for yourself, the DNR tat is there in case i can't do it myself.

This is my husband's ribcage. He got this before all the Tea Parties, as his "USMC" tattoo that he didn't get while in the Corps. He didn't want the bulldog or EG+A, so he got the "First Flag" flown at the Battle of Nassau.

My tatoos on the other hand, are purely ornamental. I have to agree with Tacti'cool'Wife... for me, at least, the novelty wore off in time, and now I'm thinking about questions from grandchildren... someday.

You gyrines must all think alike- My hubby was thinking about getting "DNR" on his chest also! I showed him Nailbomb's from the tattoo thread, and he said it was great...

post-20073-12556622236752.jpg

Edited by bohound

Untitled-TrueColor-01.jpg

that's a pretty sweet tattoo, the linework looks good, especially how theres thicker and thinner lines throughout the tattoo, but it doesn't look like an accident. The shading looks alright too.

As everyone else said: it's an addiction. There was medical proof on one of the movies I've watched throughout my apprenticeship, but I couldnt find any links or anything else to back it up, so I guess take it with a grain of salt.