Do you have facial hair - moustache and/or beard?  

89 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have facial hair - moustache and/or beard?

• No, I am clean shaven.
    • I sure do.

SDC10070.jpg

Do you guys have more teeth than other humans?????

Nah man, they just wear those shit eating grins wider than most folks :rolleyes:

They're really thinking, "If only they knew, we pissed in the coffee pot!"

Eyebrows don't count right?

I hate facial hair. There's an appeal to it until the 3rd day when beard hair on my jaw line grows into the beard hair just below and around my jaw line... gets itchy as all get out and then starts to cause ingrown hair problems. Too bad there's not a Saiga solution to permanently remove facial hair. "C'mon down to the Saiga Laser Hair Removal Clinic..."

me, 20 years ago

BJPII.jpg

The camera is down right now so I can't show you but you 20 yrs ago and me today look similar...like twins. Bad hair and a beard never go out of style...just ask the Barry or Andy Gibb 027.gif

that is the picture from my first NFA transfer. A Powder Springs MAC-10 SMG

me, 20 years ago

BJPII.jpg

If I hadn't shaved a couple of weeks ago (it'll grow back) and had darker hair, that's pretty much what I would look like. And damn straight sunnybean, it never goes out of style, just like a T-shirt and blue jeans . . .

Short hair and a beard is the way I like it. Don't like to shave or comb my hair. Wife only likes me with a stash so I must shave every 3 or 4 days, but she lets me keep my hair short. I still remember how I hated short hair while in the US Army.... That reminds me I need to shave and get a hair cut..... :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

The whole time I was a firefighter I had a moustache because that is all we could have. The last 10 years thought I have been clean shaven but I only shave every other day if I can get away with it. My hair has gotten shorter too over the last 10 years...and more sparse. Since this thread was posted I now have my moustache back. I wonder how long that will last.

EDIT: Firefighting made my hair turn grey, law school made it fall out.

Edited by TO THE FLOOR

I use a set of clippers with a guard on it, to keep my facial hair trimmed to the same length. So a couple weeks ago, I was about to get to trimming. I flicked the clippers on, and didn't notice that the guard popped off when the clippers turned on.

I started shaving my sideburn area...........and it obviously shaved too close, as the guard wasn't there. I was looking at myself in the mirror, going :angry: "Guhdamnit". So I had to take everything off, to make it even. No worries though, I grow facial hair like it's my job. I'm back to "normal" now.

I'm English, Swedish and part bohemian. Somewhere in the wood pile there is Indian (like Native American) I can go 6 months or more and the hair only goes out 1/4". Looks like a bum. I hate shaving also, but have a ponytail. Right now it's in all its 1/4" glory. Will probably shave it off tomorrow morning.

I have to shave for work :cryss: some BS about having to be able to get a tight seal on a gas mask.

That's no BS. Or was your statement tongue-in-cheek? I don't like it either when I have to wear them, but being clean shaven makes a big difference in the seal.

"Do I have facial hair"?

FUCK NO, THAT'S FOR COMMIES AND RAGHEADS!

lenin.gif

stalin.gif

osama.gif

zawahiri.gif

I REST MY CASE.....

:lolol: I honestly laughed out loud at that!

Good to know someone else here appreciates my efforts at humor! :super:

"Do I have facial hair"?

FUCK NO, THAT'S FOR COMMIES AND RAGHEADS!

lenin.gif

stalin.gif

osama.gif

zawahiri.gif

I REST MY CASE.....

:lolol: I honestly laughed out loud at that!

Good to know someone else here appreciates my efforts at humor! :super:

Oh, you were trying to be funny? I was just laughing at you because I thought you were being a prick! :lol:;)