3 Shot Burst...

Three round burst kits are for people with full auto registered guns and those that can legally create machine guns. They're not illegall for everybody, just illegal for you and me. Those special folks can have those parts.

Fortunately for everyone, these are quite legal to possess by anyone.

Unless your receiver is set up to accept them, they simply won't work.

As far as written law is concerned, you are correct. But if they want you, they've got "constructive intent", and they've got you. You could have a notarized letter that says you promise to never use the parts and that you want to own those parts as a collector and that you don't have an AK with the third hole marked, drilled, whatever, they can still get you on it. They just have to barf all that BS on a judge and you're in jail pending trial and all your guns are gone. I'm not touching full auto parts until I have a full auto registered in my name.

Three round burst kits are for people with full auto registered guns and those that can legally create machine guns. They're not illegall for everybody, just illegal for you and me. Those special folks can have those parts.

As far as written law is concerned, you are correct. But if they want you, they've got "constructive intent", and they've got you. You could have a notarized letter that says you promise to never use the parts and that you want to own those parts as a collector and that you don't have an AK with the third hole marked, drilled, whatever, they can still get you on it. They just have to barf all that BS on a judge and you're in jail pending trial and all your guns are gone. I'm not touching full auto parts until I have a full auto registered in my name.

If they want you for "constructive intent", I'll bet you've got a pair of lace-up shoes and some taters in your house. . .

"Constructive intent" is the great big bad bugaboo that's far worse on these forum threads than it is in reality . .

• Like 1

If they want you for "constructive intent", I'll bet you've got a pair of lace-up shoes and some taters in your house. . .

"Constructive intent" is the great big bad bugaboo that's far worse on these forum threads than it is in reality . .

I heard Twinsen prefers velcro shoes. No laces required.

So, he's safe as far as that goes. But as for the taters............Twinsen is Irish, IIRC. He's definitely got some taters in his house...........somewhere.

Second, the part that is missing is________! I won't say, but I happen to know that many Yugo AK s were built up using this part in semi auto.

Well.... one missing part is an auto bolt carrier with extension to actuate the auto sear.

BoltCarrier1.jpg

Second, the part that is missing is________! I won't say, but I happen to know that many Yugo AK s were built up using this part in semi auto.

Well.... one missing part is an auto bolt carrier with extension to actuate the auto sear.

BoltCarrier1.jpg

BINGO! That's the missing element. Many Yugo Kits actually have that. At least the ones I saw Century building two years ago did.

BINGO! That's the missing element. Many Yugo Kits actually have that. At least the ones I saw Century building two years ago did.

No, that's not the missing element.

All AK kits (from military guns) have those elements.

It all boils down to the registered receiver.

BoltCarrier1.jpg

From dealing with military M-16s to dealing with a colt AR-15 upper I've noticed similar differences in the bolt carrier...

I should have paid more attention to the AKs in Iraq I see...

Edited by Nailbomb