Someone somewhere is always trying! that makes it more important to do what we can to keep our rights! More people die from cars than guns, but cars are not a right and guns are, and most people would put up a much, much bigger stink about the government taking away their EFFIN cars!!!!!

its kind of sick these ass holes try to pass shit like this. and use the officers recently killed as an excuse. never mind the officers werent killed with "assault" rifles found this

http://www.examiner.com/x-28446-Tacoma-Independent-Examiner~y2009m12d17-Gun-Control--Washington-lawmakers-to-propose-assault-weapon-ban

its kind of sick these ass holes try to pass shit like this. and use the officers recently killed as an excuse. never mind the officers werent killed with "assault" rifles found this

http://www.examiner.com/x-28446-Tacoma-Independent-Examiner~y2009m12d17-Gun-Control--Washington-lawmakers-to-propose-assault-weapon-ban

Dogman posted an article about this in the political section. The author of the article claims that the local police support this bullshit.

Seattle PD, yeah, police unions maybe--but a lot of my shooting buddies and quite a few of my regular dinner-companions are in the Sworn & Badged set, and many of those guys off-the-record think our NFA ban's bullshit too.

There are now at least a couple of posts on this subject. This one is entitled "Here they come".. http://forum.saiga12...l=&fromsearch=1

I am glad to be from a backward state like Arkansas where I believe 015.gif the guns outnumber the people. 027.gif In High School there weren't too many pickups in the parking lot without an easy rider rifle rack and at least 1 shotgun and/or rifle 022.gif hanging from it.

You could get ammo at most any hardware store or small mom and pop gas and go's and buy guns at Hardware stores and Home Furnishings stores. But I guess this is really all about this new concept of "Change in America". I really hope and pray for all of the Gun owning /Law-abiding citizens of Washington State. Better start contacting your Congressmen and Senators to let them know they won't have a chance in Hell getting re-elected if they pass any new gun control laws. Good Luck!!!!!

Edited by Razorback Saiga's

Oh my poor beautiful evergreen homeland! It didn't start this way, but this is fall-out from the Kalifornian invasion. They've been taking over Western WA and outnumber the rugged, rural Eastern half of the state. 'Tis a cryin' shame.

My close Wa. friends can "move" to my house for a day anytime!

They should leave Vancouver out of that one... They are more a suburb of Portland than a city of Wa. anyhow.

That's where all our single moms go when they want better welfare.

Yeah in Spokane during the last election, what last month, they were trying to give everyone a working wage and guaranteed medical care and anyone who didn't receive such could sue the city or employers...in addition in the same measure they were trying to give trees and rocks rights. If you cut down the trees in your yard or moved the rocks anyone could sue you. This silly proposition was sponcered by some out of state group and although defeated it was only a "probe" to see if it could be passed here and then in cities around the country. Unfortunately, they have enough money to try to pass it another 3 times. Fortunately the minions only numbered 25%.