Pretty cool song.

So he's an Aussie, but does he live in the US? I thought Australia was like NY, California, NJ and Connecticut combined, as far as gun laws. That civilian ownership was damn near zero. :unsure:

Maybe I'm thinking of somewhere else.

(I couldn't see the video. YouTube vids aren't playing for me this morning, for some reason. Something on my end)

I've heard those stories that say that you can go to Cambodia, pay some farmer $500 and he'll hand you an RPG and let you shoot one of his cows with it. When he brought out that RPG-2 in this video, I thought that he was going to shoot a cow. Though, the car was cool too. LOL

<----now wants to take a trip to Cambodia, for the sole purpose of blowing up a cow with an RPG.

Damn you!!!!

I've heard those stories that say that you can go to Cambodia, pay some farmer $500 and he'll hand you an RPG and let you shoot one of his cows with it. When he brought out that RPG-2 in this video, I thought that he was going to shoot a cow. Though, the car was cool too. LOL

<----now wants to take a trip to Cambodia, for the sole purpose of blowing up a cow with an RPG.

Damn you!!!!

omg! hahahahaha that would be so worth 500 bucks! hrm wonder how much a ticket to cambodia is lol!

Damn you!!!!

omg! hahahahaha that would be so worth 500 bucks! hrm wonder how much a ticket to cambodia is lol!

Who care how much it cost?!?

Think of the conversation you'll have with a buddy after going..........

You: Hey man, how was your trip to Disney with the wife and kids? What did you guys do?

Buddy: It was OK. Ya know, we spent a ton of money, walked around forever, took pictures with random Disney characters, the kids got sick, my wife got pissed because I was staring too hard at Cinderella's ass, then we came home. How was your trip to Cambodia?

You: It was awesome!

Buddy: Really? What the hell did you do in Cambodia that could have been so awesome?

You: I blew up a cow with an RPG.

Buddy: You what?

You: I blew up a fucking cow......with a fucking rocket propelled fucking grenade....and I spend less money than you did at Disney. Sucker.

Buddy: :eek:

You: :smoke:

That's money well spent if you ask me! :lol:

Edited by -Shooter-

Damn you!!!!

Who care how much it cost?!?

Think of the conversation you'll have with a buddy after going..........

You: Hey man, how was your trip to Disney with the wife and kids? What did you guys do?

Buddy: It was OK. Ya know, we spent a ton of money, walked around forever, took pictures with random Disney characters, the kids got sick, my wife got pissed because I was staring too hard at Cinderella's ass, then we came home. How was your trip to Cambodia?

You: It was awesome!

Buddy: Really? What the hell did you do in Cambodia that could have been so awesome?

You: I blew up a cow with an RPG.

Buddy: You what?

You: I blew up a fucking cow......with a fucking rocket propelled fucking grenade....and I spend less money than you did at Disney. Sucker.

Buddy: :eek:

You: :smoke:

That's money well spent if you ask me! :lol:

That cracked me up Shooter!haha.gif