What do you guys think?

Yeah, I agree. It's not evil enough without a PG. *Amish puts pinky to his mouth*

Plus, if it had a PG it would be real similar to the one I was issued in Vietnam for whacking Charlie. That is of course if it's a true vintage model 88. I had a prototype that fired Plasma bursts. Kinda like the BFG 2000 from DOOM. The problem was you had to pump it 8 times for Plasma, and it took to long. Anyhow, it's pretty intimidating even without the PG. Amish out

Yeah, I agree. It's not evil enough without a PG. *Amish puts pinky to his mouth*

Plus, if it had a PG it would be real similar to the one I was issued in Vietnam for whacking Charlie. That is of course if it's a true vintage model 88. I had a prototype that fired Plasma bursts. Kinda like the BFG 2000 from DOOM. The problem was you had to pump it 8 times for Plasma, and it took to long.  Anyhow, it's pretty intimidating even without the PG.  Amish out

aaaaahahahahahahahaha the bfg!!! the big green orb of flesh melting death!!!

i liked the 12ga chaingun myself...

so, is that an 870? needs a heat shield too...

Yes! A heat shield would br nice! Its not mine though. From what I remember its a norinco 870 clone or something there abouts. It aims really nice!

Oh come on, you call that evil? My Moss 590 squashes that bug!

Regarding P-grips, though, I find the standard stock to be the most comfortable if I had to use a bayonet. My friend got a Rem 870 with mag extension and his M9 bayo fits perfectly around the front of the mag tube. All he needs is a bayo lug. If we can get one set up for him, I may just get an identical 870 and let my 590 go.