Howdy everybody...

Well due to the fact that I was laid-off I'm looking to sell some saigas and mags/parts.

Saiga .308 rifle w/21.5" barrel- this rifle has had 40 rounds of wolf put through it to check for function, then cleaned an put away for the day I would convert it. Obviously thats not somthing I'll be able to do now so its up for grabs at a great price. $400 + $15 shipping.

Saiga .223 rifle 16" barrel- converted by myself with a G2 trigger and Kvar grip/stock. I've fired 1200 rounds through this gun without one problem. Cleaned after each trip out, this has been a favorite shooter of mine for the last year. Rifle comes with 3 surefire 30rd mags and 2 factory 10rd mags that all have plenty of life left in them and have never been kept loaded. $500

6 Arsenal 30rd bulgarian cirlce 10 mags for .223- 4 smoke clear and 2 all black %100 brand new never inserted or loaded. $140 shipped

Chaos Tri-Rail- mounted and seen two trips to the range, not a single scratch or ding. comes with 2 ladder style rail covers. $90 shipped

2 AGP 2nd gen 10rd mags- never used or loaded $60 shipped

1 Surefire 13rd mag in wrapper $40 shipped

1 BTP Arms 5 round mag in wrapper $25 shipped

All of the above S12 mags together for $120 shipped

PICS

Also if anyone is in the central Iowa area, I have about 200 rds of wolf .308 ammo and a few hundred rds of .223 I'd let go for a good price.

Edited by PRISONSHANK
  • 3 weeks later...

literally posted 7 hours after I just bought 2 conversion kits. Dang, if I could do it all over again, I'd have waited until after work. Goodluck Shank, you've got some damn good deals up here.

Edited by Salmonking
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Shank, I know I've been on the fence about the .308, but I will take it. I'll send money as soon as u get a paypal adress to me. It's a bitchin deal and I can't pass it up. Hit me up if u still have it. I'll figure out ffl situation. Thanks man, I'll send a pm soon

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.