Gunfixr Gas Plugs

So,

What I learned from this is that Mike and a certain other person are on the outs.

Mike's and Nate's plugs have a few differences.

And I'm STILL waiting on news about the double stack mags!!!!!!!

:haha:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think despite mine and Nate's (small) differences that he would have a VERY hard time saying that our business together was not very favorable for him.

If I knew what these small differances are, I might be able to help.

Edited by Crusader

I think despite mine and Nate's (small) differences that he would have a VERY hard time saying that our business together was not very favorable for him.

Just what we need.

Some more dirty laundry aired in the S-12 section.

This thread is about to become a shitstorm already. Likely after another member retorts.

We don't need to know anything other than if the products work, their price & how to get them.

Nuff said.

Two things are certain.

Both MD Arms and Gunfixer have supplied us with well engineered and needed products.

We should be thanking them both.

This right here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Whether you like them as people or not, they have both provided outstanding products for us to use. So, thank you both Nate and Mike.

Just what we need.

This thread is about to become a shitstorm already. Likely after another member retorts.

We don't need to know anything other than if the products work, their price & how to get them.

Nuff said.

+1

:rolleyes:

And you are one of the few guys, that I can count on one hand, to expect to have something anti-MD to say... So that puts you in the SUPER MINORITY. If your brain was half the size of your mouth you would know that what you say doesn't mean much to me...

Actually, Mike...it seems that what I say does mean something to you. I posted a few sentences asking you to please refrain from getting more threads locked, and you responded by ranting and raving about all of your countless contributions to the Saiga community, blah blah blah. It seemed to mean so much to you that you were reduced to name-calling (billyblowjob…classic :haha: ). It's apparent that what I posted must have hit pretty close to home to elicit such a defensive response.

But I'm going to stop it here, because I really don't want to see any more threads about your competitors products get locked. Lot's of valuable technical info here between all the self-grandizing bull$hit.

Edited by billyjoebob

Just what we need.

Nuff said.

Consider the source P!

Actually, I had considered going back to the original, primarily to eliminate any possibilities of friction. Just haven't decided.

It is interesting to watch this thread (d)evolve.

Could you start us off with your side of the story? Then perhaps we can get Mike's side.

Could you start us off with your side of the story? Then perhaps we can get Mike's side.

Why? Not enough drama lately?!?

I think Mike and Nate have, quite successfully, handled wherever difference they had themselves! No doctors needed.

I thank both of you guys for awesome products that you introduced to Saiga community! We are all awaiting more of your products!!!

Actually, I had considered going back to the original, primarily to eliminate any possibilities of friction. Just haven't decided.

It is interesting to watch this thread (d)evolve.

I have to say, there is nothing wrong with your original design. I have one of the plugs you made, and it works great! It is high quality, and it does exactly what you say it will. Thanks for a great product!

What are the differences in design. If I remember your old post your prototype had a slightly higher gas setting which could help the slighty undergassed. I would love one of those. There are a lot of us out there who don't want to pull off our gasblock and drill.

Also, what happened to the talk of a self regulating plug you teased a few months back?