My Tromix Slug Gun 1 of 2!

I went to Tony with a project I wanted a Saiga 12 with a rifled barrel to fire Sabot Slugs. Well Tony hooked it up and I got what I wanted! I will post pictures up, but first a quick range report. I only got to fire 5 rounds of Winchester XP3 @ 2100fps. I had so much fun and can't wait to shoot it for accuracy and see what this baby really does.

A quick question for the experts here: does anyone make a rifled choke for the Saiga-12 and if so, how well does it work?

I figure not everyone can afford a rifled barrel conversion, so it would be nice to know if there are alternatives. I know a rifled choke will not be anywhere near as accurate as a fully rifled barrel, but it's all for the sake of discussion.

A quick question for the experts here: does anyone make a rifled choke for the Saiga-12 and if so, how well does it work?

I figure not everyone can afford a rifled barrel conversion, so it would be nice to know if there are alternatives. I know a rifled choke will not be anywhere near as accurate as a fully rifled barrel, but it's all for the sake of discussion.

I sell a choke adapter that goes on your external factory threads, looks like a muzzle attachment, and is internally threaded to accept winchokes. (rifled, extra full turkey, full, moderate, improved cyl, open cyl)

There is also a Russian "paradox" rifled choke you can buy overseas.

post-1293-1269494650521_thumb.jpg

post-1293-12694945298718_thumb.jpg

post-1293-12694945541199_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...