It would HAVE to be a trick table to put your arm through the top.

I suspect the ring on his right hand is magnetic and the coins are steel. His left hand can place a coin on the underside of the table while his right hand is palm down. The ring would hold the coin in place until he pulled the right hand up.

Beyond that, I'm not sure.

Corbin

Everything up until he put his hand through the table....i can explain with slight of hand, a trick coin that at times looks like two overlapping coins then springs closed to look like one (he used that a couple times), and magnetic rings (the coins must be iron base fakes.)

the hand through the table.....i got nothing....except there are some "fluids" that if it hard act like a solid (or with an electrical charge), but if you go slowly through it will let you through.....never seen a clear solid version though.....but who knows.

I worked with an old guy who had a quarter that had been sliced in half and cut in pieces and put back together on a membrane like a condom. He would bet he could make a quarter jump through the bottom of a beer bottle. Of course when he smacked the bottom of the bottle on the real quarter, he would drop in the trick one at the same time, and palm the real one. George drank a LOT of free beer with that one!

I can assure you that there in no need for a trick table, sleight of hand is all that is necessary - and maybe a trick coin or two!

@ Waffenschmid

OK that's funny.....Does anybody else find Mandarin as EXTREMELY annoying language as I do??? Or is it just me?? :osama:

But he does have talent, slight of hand all the way, And I did find it interesting he used U.S. silver dollars....although I don't remember any Kennedys that looked that shiny and new, those are his homemade coins. The hand through the table is something, I just wonder WHOS table it was!!!

Thanx for the link Indy good stuff!!

Edited by Bean.223

@ Waffenschmid

OK that's funny.....Does anybody else find Mandarin as EXTREMELY annoying language as I do??? Or is it just me?? :osama:

But he does have talent, slight of hand all the way, And I did find it interesting he used U.S. silver dollars....although I don't remember any Kennedys that looked that shiny and new, those are his homemade coins. The hand through the table is something, I just wonder WHOS table it was!!!

Thanx for the link Indy good stuff!!

Bean... Don't get me started on China :killer: I've spent some time there, and have no wish to EVER go back. Know why the Chinese are buying gold and silver like there's no tomorrow? There is absolutely nothing else in China worth owning. Honestly.

Trick table. At 1:59 and for the next 10 seconds or so you can see the imperfection in the table where the clear rubber mates with the glass. It looks like a crack or scratch. What he's doing with his fingers is trying to true it up so there is no obvious imperfection. The people there must have been able to see it.

Ahhh magic tricks....they are cool, but in the end all just "tricks".

Everyone is always involved and part of the "trick".

Still cool though no doubt.

deff trick table lol come on guys, he covers his hand, then its covered by his shirt sleeve.

I had to mute that to watch it....damn that is annoying lol!

Edited by Chevyman097