The answer to these assholes is to bury them in ridicule! We need everyone to create and publish / post every imaginable cartoon,limerick,joke,stand up routine ect. until they either have a coronary or find that none can hear their message of hate over the laughter!

The answer to their madness is knowing the Bible and tearing their false religion down! Allah is a variant of a middle eastern Moon Goddess that was worshipped in the early BC. What is interesting is what is their symbol? The moon of course. Muhammad the child-molesting genocidal mad-man was visited by a fallen angel, not Gabriel as his wife claimed. In fact in the Quran it is quite obvious the entity is NOT good, as Gabriel, Biblically always identified himself as an emissary of the Lord. It did no such thing in the Quran, in fact whatever Muhammad saw beared down on him and constricted his breathing, much like a demonic attack. We have a large religion that is very false and preaches that Christ was a "prophet". Really? Because MY Bible has been unaltered since it was created as is proof from the Dead Sea Scrolls, and what you're saying Mr. Islam doesn't quote jih-hah with what my Lord says. It is easy to defeat Islam based on Scriptural merit, their Quran, which is basically 1 ply toilet paper has about the same merit as a book written by Barack Hussein Obama. It certainly wipes stool up as well.

Ignore the false prophets, Christ even warned it would happen. Muhammad never raised people from the dead, he never performed miracles. He molested 9 year olds, murdered Christians, stole land, waged wars, all very similar to another false church, the Catholic one. Because of what the Templars and the Catholics did people think TRUE followers of Christ are monsters just like true followers of the Quran. Christ = PEACE. Love. Liberty from God. Not priveleges from legislatures nor kings.

My Lord > false prophet, fallen angel.

Edited by MSARGuy

The answer to their madness is knowing the Bible and tearing their false religion down! Allah is a variant of a middle eastern Moon Goddess that was worshipped in the early BC. What is interesting is what is their symbol? The moon of course. Muhammad the child-molesting genocidal mad-man was visited by a fallen angel, not Gabriel as his wife claimed. In fact in the Quran it is quite obvious the entity is NOT good, as Gabriel, Biblically always identified himself as an emissary of the Lord. It did no such thing in the Quran, in fact whatever Muhammad saw beared down on him and constricted his breathing, much like a demonic attack. We have a large religion that is very false and preaches that Christ was a "prophet". Really? Because MY Bible has been unaltered since it was created as is proof from the Dead Sea Scrolls, and what you're saying Mr. Islam doesn't quote jih-hah with what my Lord says. It is easy to defeat Islam based on Scriptural merit, their Quran, which is basically 1 ply toilet paper has about the same merit as a book written by Barack Hussein Obama. It certainly wipes stool up as well.

Ignore the false prophets, Christ even warned it would happen. Muhammad never raised people from the dead, he never performed miracles. He molested 9 year olds, murdered Christians, stole land, waged wars, all very similar to another false church, the Catholic one. Because of what the Templars and the Catholics did people think TRUE followers of Christ are monsters just like true followers of the Quran. Christ = PEACE. Love. Liberty from God. Not priveleges from legislatures nor kings.

If you are taking about the holy bible has never been altered, then you need a history lesson starting with Galilei Galileo.

Edited by havok

Ditto that!

Laugh these prehistoric third-worlders back to the dunes they came from.

They only survive in darkness, fear, and ignorance.

Humor from the informed has to be their worst nightmare!

Sorry, hussein obama, it ain't happenin' here.....

guido

The answer to these assholes is to bury them in ridicule! We need everyone to create and publish / post every imaginable cartoon,limerick,joke,stand up routine ect. until they either have a coronary or find that none can hear their message of hate over the laughter!

The answer to their madness is knowing the Bible and tearing their false religion down!

The answer to their madness is to refuse to be ruled by it. Let them believe anything they want, but as soon as my freedom is threatened, they can shove it up their collective asses. Same goes for all religions, none of which is any more true than the next, IMHO.

If you are taking about the holy bible has never been altered, then you need a history lesson starting with Galilei Galileo.

No. No I really don't need to. God is greater than some man.

http://opentheword.org/index.php/forgiveness/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1018:an-inspiring-glimpse-into-the-text-of-the-dead-sea-scrolls&catid=38:bible-verified&Itemid=135

The fact that these documents are so similar speak volumes to the accuracy of the Bible. The only people who ignore such things are people that hate God and want a progressive, apologist view of Him. With all due respect, the Bible accurately shows a historical document that is even further proven through history. Hammurabi was the first major ruler, Nimrod was the first major ruler. Same man.

the christian bible has been in several different forms and several different languages, was written by man......

remember it was the torah that existed when god created the world.....jews got 3k plus years on the christians.....

but they also have the people with warped minds, who wrote more stuff and tried to link it to the torah.....talmud and whatnot....

the law in Deuteronomy are the rules that have been laid out....people have made tons of excuses to ignore those laws and edicts....

i had a dream, all the food is clean now......whatever

post-13534-12723922756741_thumb.jpg

Bleeagghh! :horror:

Yeah, it may mean something completely different to their society than ours, like a solemn handshake or something, but that still squicks me out a bit.

I will say that extremists of any sort overreacting to every little thing does not surprise me. I mean, they're extremists. Not "completely reasonable, peaceful, wise and logical"ists. The only real distinction I see between these guys and other extemists aside from different shades of incoherent babbling and perhaps different flimsy justifications (on the surface, anyway), is that these guys have actually done shit about it, while alot of other extremists are pretty insane, but not insane enough to take it that far.

Also to all the christians decrying the hate and violence shown by muslim extremists as an example that devalidates the whole religion, I have one word for you: "Crusades".

/we also would have accepted salem, spanish inquisition, fred phelps, and attempted murder of the human spirit with a demoralizing, delusional philosophy instilled in many at a young age, or through coercion, or both. C'mon, take a close look, you're afraid to seriously question it 'cause it's flimsy, aren't you. It's one thing to be self assured, another to be self directed.

//not that islam is better about this.

///or any dogma, really. Think for yourself, I say. That's the only thing you should take anybody's word at, is that statement. But don't take my word for it... hahaha.

////Oh anon... as long as there are hornets nests, you will be around to poke them with sticks. GODSPEED.

Edited by Sir5

In this post: Refuting one bullshit religion with another.

Before anybody gets angry with me remember that if you want me to speak nicely about your beliefs, you must show the same courtesy and respect with others.

In this post: Refuting one bullshit religion with another.

Yup, lol.

As for the Islamics who feel their religion overrides my first amendment, I feel, like others, the best solution is to simply laugh them out of existence. They can intimidate and threaten a cartoonist here or there, and threaten death. But if every cartoonist everywhere made fun of it, what could they possibly do? There ought to be a muhammed cartoon in every paper every other day until they get the hint - that the western world has no need to live under 12th century law.