South Florida Shooters

1805 Logue Road

Myakka City, FL 34251

Phone: 941-322-0055

Fax: 941-322-0755

Email: respah29@verizon.net

Directions: Use this Link to enter in your address to receive exact driving directions

Manatee Gun And Archery Club is Located On Logue Rd. off of SR-64 E

they have a saiga 12 shoot here once a year-- candance gun works has been here-- there cool here-- you can even shoot fully auto-- 50 cal

maybe this summer we can have a shoot here its about a hour south from tampa

1805 Logue Road

Myakka City, FL 34251

Directions: Use this Link to enter in your address to receive exact driving directions

they have a saiga 12 shoot here once a year-- candance gun works has been here-- there cool here-- you can even shoot fully auto-- 50 cal

Best Range in FL.

WEST PALM BEACH

Let me know when.

Lots of folks from Tampa, West coast.

I'm in Pt. St. Lucie, East Coast.

I'm looking to put together more of a local group of shooters that can easily frequent near by ranges. But it would be cool to get everyone together once or twice a year, at really cool range that is central to most and blow shit up.

Looks like the west-coasters need a get together and the east-coasters need a get together. The only problem for me is where do the east-coasters meet to shoot. Okeechobee only has one shotgun lane at a time and Fellsmere has a 25 round per shooter limit. I guess we could shoot skeet or trap at either place, but I'm not sure everyone could afford or want to do that. Any other suggestions would be great.

1805 Logue Road

Myakka City, FL 34251

Looks like this is the place. Anyone know the fees to get in is it per hour or daily? Bridis we should check into this range, sounds like a good meeting point for everyone, and they will allow RAPID fire.

I am in P.S.L. I go to the Indian River Pulic Range up near Sabastian $10 for all day , rifle 100 yrds and pistol also shotgun

That's the Fellsmere place I was talking about. The IRC Public Shooting Range has a 25 round limit per shooter for shotguns.

Looks like this is the place. Anyone know the fees to get in is it per hour or daily? Bridis we should check into this range, sounds like a good meeting point for everyone, and they will allow RAPID fire.

That range is 130 miles away. I like going shooting, but that's a bit too far for something more than once or twice a year.

That range is 130 miles away. I like going shooting, but that's a bit too far for something more than once or twice a year.

130 miles is quite a hike, Even farther for me since I am more south of you in West Palm. Sounds like we will have to settle for the IRC Public Range you and KnumbSkull are talking about.

130 miles is quite a hike, Even farther for me since I am more south of you in West Palm. Sounds like we will have to settle for the IRC Public Range you and KnumbSkull are talking about.

Well you better bring something else to shoot, unles you plan to shoot skeet or trap. Because they'll only let you shoot the S-12 25 times on the range line.

1805 Logue Road

Myakka City, FL 34251

It's $18 per day for non members.

Well you better bring something else to shoot, unles you plan to shoot skeet or trap. Because they'll only let you shoot the S-12 25 times on the range line.

Think I can get off 20 rounds rapid fire before the range master says something, then 5 slow shots. I could bring my AR or my Chinese AK. Dont know if I am going to be satisfied with 25 rounds from my S12. I definately dont shoot skeet or trap. My Saiga is what I realy want to shoot.

Think I can get off 20 rounds rapid fire before the range master says something, then 5 slow shots. I could bring my AR or my Chinese AK. Dont know if I am going to be satisfied with 25 rounds from my S12. I definately dont shoot skeet or trap. My Saiga is what I realy want to shoot.

Oh, no rapid fire either. LOL...

Well at least the Okeechobee range will let you shoot as much shotgun as you want.

Still, no rapid fire. :(