I have not personally. But I have known several people that used them and seemed very satisfied. Might not help much, but just 2 cents worth. GL

I looked into them when buying my first Mosin, but I decided to go with JG because I had used them in the past. Just a little tidbit on why I was asking around If it helps as well.

Edited by Chevyman097

I ordered my Draco from them and it arrived with a canted rear sight block. I called them up, and they said to return it and they would replace it. The replacement arrived quickly (as did the first gun) and it also had a canted sight. As I am sure everyone here knows, the canted sights are very common on the Dracos, so I don't entirely fault Classic Arms, although I am a little miffed that after having to spend money on an extra FFL transfer and shipping back to them, that I still couldn't get one with straight sights.

*ETA -

This won't prevent me from doing business with them in the future.

Edited by Moe Zambeak

I ordered my Draco from them and it arrived with a canted rear sight block. I called them up, and they said to return it and they would replace it. The replacement arrived quickly (as did the first gun) and it also had a canted sight. As I am sure everyone here knows, the canted sights are very common on the Dracos, so I don't entirely fault Classic Arms, although I am a little miffed that after having to spend money on an extra FFL transfer and shipping back to them, that I still couldn't get one with straight sights.

*ETA -

This won't prevent me from doing business with them in the future.

Did you ask for straight sights? I went through this with them on three weapons in a row. Simply put, they do not know much about AKs. Super nice people and I finally just asked them to send me an S12 because I was going to tear it apart anyways when I got it. I'm still not sure if I will buy from them again when it comes to a Kalashnikov unless they have a ridiculously low price.

Here is an intersting thread at arfcom about my experience with Classic Arms

Read the whole thread.

Edited by evlblkwpnz

Only place I know of to get US-made brass Mosin strippers that actually work. I've only bought accessories and ammo from them, never purchased a weapon. They shipped quickly.

Not bashing them. Just relating my experience. I've run my own business before and know that you can't make everyone happy all the time.

I bought half dozen 30 rnd AK magazines from them and two of them would not accept rounds because they were dented/bent. I called them and they said mail them back and they would replace them. In the end I didn't mail them back, and that's on me. I'm not sure if I'll buy from them again.