Tromix Has Moved - Don't send your gun to Broken Arrow

Tromix has moved to a new location. Below is all the new contact information.

New Phone 918 543-3456

New Fax 918 543-2920

New Address:

Tromix

20039 E. 600 Road

Inola, OK 74036

E-mail stays the same. Rumore@Tromix.com

Tony Rumore

Tromix

• Like 1

We're about a 35-40 minute drive east of Tulsa on Hwy 412. There is not much out here. Population is 1,600. It is very quiet.

Tony

Congrats on the newer, bigger, better shop! :super: I cant wait to finish my 20 and move to a small town like this....oh sounds too nice. Maybe I can lend a hand in about 10 years?

We're about a 35-40 minute drive east of Tulsa on Hwy 412. There is not much out here. Population is 1,600. It is very quiet.

Tony

You mean it WAS quiet...then TROMIX moved in! :super: Rock on, Bro! :super:

The neighbors all shoot, so that is all good. I am not sure they are too keen on me tearing around the place like a madman on my Yoshimura built RMZ-450 though. That fucking beast is pretty loud and throws grass and shit all over the place. About time the grass recovers from the flame thrower, it gets torn up by the dirt bike.

I fired the flame thrower right at dusk the other day, right down the center of my driveway.....that got the neighbors all big-eyed.......

I didn't realize until a week later, I was a bit close to one of my trees and scortched the side of it a bit. oops.

The widow next door has me shoot vermin at her place from time to time. A couple of possums last winter and one big ass snake last week. My 3913 carry gun gets a few shots fired thorugh it every month out here.

.......just waiting on Will Hayden to finish up my suppressed Saiga-410 for the summer time turtle shoot'n.

On a more serious note, the new 3,000 square foot shop is awesome. Designed from the ground up to build Saigas. All the tooling and equipment is in the right place, it's massively insulated, and stays below 70 degrees in the summer heat. The overhead lighting in the main shop is great, with 16ea high output 8 foot flourecent fixtures running across the white steel ceiling. The building is fed by 300 amps of power with 66 available circuts. I can get a whole lot more work done in this set up. Still need to tweak some stuff and finish off the paint booth, but it will be there very shortly.

I poured a lot of time, sweat, energy and money into this operation over the past 11 months.

And I was even able to retain the pool table (for actually shooting pool now) in the shop and have a PAIR of refrigerators for the beer at the end of the day.

Tony

• Like 2

And I was even able to retain the pool table (for actually shooting pool now) in the shop and have a PAIR of refrigerators for the beer at the end of the day.

I've posted plenty of pics of my fridge...

come on now... show them off...

The neighbors all shoot, so that is all good. I am not sure they are too keen on me tearing around the place like a madman on my Yoshimura built RMZ-450 though. That fucking beast is pretty loud and throws grass and shit all over the place. About time the grass recovers from the flame thrower, it gets torn up by the dirt bike.

I fired the flame thrower right at dusk the other day, right down the center of my driveway.....that got the neighbors all big-eyed.......

I didn't realize until a week later, I was a bit close to one of my trees and scortched the side of it a bit. oops.

The widow next door has me shoot vermin at her place from time to time. A couple of possums last winter and one big ass snake last week. My 3913 carry gun gets a few shots fired thorugh it every month out here.

.......just waiting on Will Hayden to finish up my suppressed Saiga-410 for the summer time turtle shoot'n.

On a more serious note, the new 3,000 square foot shop is awesome. Designed from the ground up to build Saigas. All the tooling and equipment is in the right place, it's massively insulated, and stays below 70 degrees in the summer heat. The overhead lighting in the main shop is great, with 16ea high output 8 foot flourecent fixtures running across the white steel ceiling. The building is fed by 300 amps of power with 66 available circuts. I can get a whole lot more work done in this set up. Still need to tweak some stuff and finish off the paint booth, but it will be there very shortly.

I poured a lot of time, sweat, energy and money into this operation over the past 11 months.

Tony

Congrats Tony!!!! :super:

Congrats on the new shop!

"Designed from the ground up to build Saigas."

"I can get a whole lot more work done in this set up."

Well geeze, Tony, you're already knocking out 1 month turnaround times. Does that new shop come with a set of bionic arms too? ;)

On a serious note, this is really great news for the Tromix fans out there.

Looking forward to the pics!

Zach

Kross, LLC

• 3 weeks later...