Bullseye Rear sight for the Saiga Shotgun

Bullseye Rear Ghostring sight -

We have gotten some of these in, and I have taken one out and taken a picture of it, and wanted to offer these to you nice folks for $25 shipped to the CONUS. Nice little bullseye ghost rear for your Saiga shotguns.

Call the office during normal business hours Monday - Friday, EST, and Vicki will be happy to take your order. Most payment forms accepted.

...sorry, no the penny is not included and is only shown for scale comparison....

post-83-080189100 1280434898_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

It is non-saiga. I will check tomorrow what the front sight elevation has to be.

It'd be really cool if it works with one of the dinzag sights. I'd run it. Do keep us posted, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on shortening the barrel & permanently installing the Dinzag front sight & AK-74 break.

It should work with the elevated front sights....its a bit high for the factory front bead...

It appears to sit right on top of where the factory rear sight leaf's sight picture is. as in, the ghost bullseye ring seems to sit REAL close to sitting right on top of the sight picture as it is from the factory.

Everything is locked up here for the weekend, and I dont have a parts gun to knock the sight into to give an actual measurement, but I think thats a pretty accurate and clear explanation of how it sits.

Bullseye Rear Ghostring sight -

We have gotten some of these in, and I have taken one out and taken a picture of it, and wanted to offer these to you nice folks for $25 shipped to the CONUS. Nice little bullseye ghost rear for your Saiga shotguns.

Call the office during normal business hours Monday - Friday, EST, and Vicki will be happy to take your order. Most payment forms accepted.

...sorry, no the penny is not included and is only shown for scale comparison....

I likey! this will work perfect with my project.

BTDT Several months ago. Was a bitch getting the stock sight out and had to file down the bullseye dovetail a bit to get it in. I'm using it with an elevated steel front sight from the Saiga-12 E-Store.

100_0100.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...