saiga 12 on Burn Notice tonight

I had to watch it in slow mo a couple of times because I couldn't believe they had a wraitfaker on a nice SBS like that.

Wraithmaker gets all the airtime when it comes to Saigas. :ded:

Either they have connections in the industry, or <insert whoever decides on that stuff> likes the way the exposed shells look in the drum.

• Like 2

link please

I tried checking YouTube and Google for a clip, but didn't find anything (maybe because it's a new episode?). I'm not sure if those sites who have full length TV shows will have it or not, never dealt with them. But if helps any, the episode (according to my DVR) was called "Center of the storm".

Just did some more Googling.

It's Season 4, Episode 9, and most of the sites don't have it up yet (again, I'm assuming since it aired last night).

But USA has their own video library: http://www.usanetwork.com/series/burnnotice/video/fullep/ Check it in the next couple days.

Also, Hulu has a Burn Notice video library: http://www.hulu.com/burn-notice Should be up within a couple days, I assume.

Both sites have Season 4, Episode 8 up and viewable, so the next one is the one we're looking for. They talk about and show the S12 within the first 15 minutes or so, and you don't hear of or see it again. Just a heads up.

I had to watch it in slow mo a couple of times because I couldn't believe they had a wraitfaker on a nice SBS like that.

Either they have connections in the industry, or <insert whoever decides on that stuff> likes the way the exposed shells look in the drum.

Hate to say it, but I'd put a Writhmaker on a Saiga-12 in a movie too.

Fact of the matter is, it's a TV show/movie. All guns are 100% reliable, unless the gun jamming is part of the script. It doesn't matter the Wraithmaker is a piece of shit, because it doesn't have to actually function. If the gun did jam they can just re-film the scene.

The Wraithmaker looks bad ass, the exposed shells are awesome. Since, once again, dirt won't be getting into there or anything, unless it's in the script :)

Hate to say it, but I'd put a Writhmaker on a Saiga-12 in a movie too.

Fact of the matter is, it's a TV show/movie. All guns are 100% reliable, unless the gun jamming is part of the script. It doesn't matter the Wraithmaker is a piece of shit, because it doesn't have to actually function. If the gun did jam they can just re-film the scene.

The Wraithmaker looks bad ass, the exposed shells are awesome. Since, once again, dirt won't be getting into there or anything, unless it's in the script :)

Yeah, that was my point. The producers (or whoever) must like the look of it, for visual effect.

I think MD should make a new model drum to compete for the movie/TV show market! :super:

Copyright material. Youtube and others have to take it down. Blame NBC-Universal.

I had to watch it on the USA Network website. Very crappy video with commercials, but it was in HD. Episode replay on the network tonight (8-15) at 9pm eastern time.

Season 4, Episode 9. Center of the Storm. He's a hit man or something during a Hurricane.

They talk about the "Full Auto Saiga 12" more than they show it. They treat it like it's the Holy Grail or something. I never saw it in action on the episode. You barely get a glimpse of it when they bust in on some arms guys auto shop and they are vandalizing hot rods (with a different shotgun) to get information from him. Michael Weston (the character in the show) is holding it like he is going to catch a disease from it, out of the camera shot on the left side of the screen most of the scene. If you don't have HD, you may not see it at all.

Ive been watching this show from the begining... Bruce Campbell is god btw... anyways! Yeah in this episode you'll have to take note the guy hit one of the fbi guys then ran off... They said this was because he didn't want to get in trouble for assaulting feds... NO it was a wraithmaker drum! he got one shot off then a fte... and thats why the bad guys in tv and movies always loose... they use shit just cause it looks cool....

• 4 weeks later...

I would imagine that there aren't that many weapons wranglers in Hollywood due to the nature of what they do and the red tape and licensing these guys would have to go through in order to have a collection that gets moved all over the country (and out of country) for on-location shoots. Check out http://www.moviegunservices.com/mgs_wrangler.htm to see the red tape for location specific laws.

So it probably is the same Saiga 12 & WM Drum we saw in Gamer.

And I agree that the WM doesn't have to work in order to be in Hollywood. A lot of movies use rubber or plastic cast weapons so they are lighter for the actors.

The only thing less real than Hollywood TV & Movies are politician's promises!