For the first time in the two years I've been dating this girl I convinced her to shoot my .223 Saiga. Shes a bit intimidated by the sound and muzzle flash but she popped off a few rounds. I tried to get a short video of it but stupid blackberry is a p.o.s. heres

of her shooting my remington 22. enjoy. oh shes not too scares of the saiga anymore but her chicken arms dont like the weight(i think she could use a few pushups(im a fat fuck so guess i shouldnt be judgemental)). sorry for the digression, enjoy.

edited to fix a ton of tpyos

edited to add this disclaimer-any use of the word ho in my posts is in mockery of the guy who used it first. i love that girl and shed kick my ass if i ever called her that,

Edited by 86camaro
  • Like 4

LMMFAO... :lolol: Failure.

Posts a thread about his ho shooting his Saiga, and links a vid showing'er shooting a Rem.22.

Also, I thought it was fat girls with beanpole guys? :angel:

Edited by ChileRelleno

and im not fat fat just a little gooey around the waist... i'm sure youd want a picture chile, but i dont pose for faggots. and up here outside the big apple its normally fat chicks with hoodlums or illegals, and all the others usually go for the rich priviledged peeps.

• Like 3

i have no idea. i just wanted to share my excitment that my "ho" is enjoying shooting my saiga... i forgot forum.saiga-12.com isn't about saigas anymore, its about bullshit. so figures nobody says ''way to go'', and the only reply i get is a ''go fuck yourself''

• Like 3

i have no idea. i just wanted to share my excitment that my "ho" is enjoying shooting my saiga... i forgot forum.saiga-12.com isn't about saigas anymore, its about bullshit. so figures nobody says ''way to go'', and the only reply i get is a ''go fuck yourself''

Well 86camaro, I give you a BIG FAT WAY TO GO!! No pun intended about the 'fat'. I am somewhat waist-undisciplined myself right now. I have been trying to get my wife out to shoot, just a little hard with a 2.5 year old, and the closest range 1.5 hours away (traffic really sucks here). Good job, and starting on a .22 is perfect. My first wife was about 95 pounds soaking wet, so one day we took my old 1100 magnum out in the sticks and let her at it. She almost dropped it the first time, but after a few more rounds she asked, 'how many bullets did we bring?' Needless to say, her shoulder was sore for about 2 weeks, but she sure had a lot of fun. Regardless, good for you both and just have fun! Semper Fi!

hey guys thanks. its fun watching her shoot, and it seems that everytime i go to the range now there are more men teaching their ladies to shoot. haha and i'm not too sensitive about being fat, shit, my girl likes it says it keeps her warm haha. yeah she decided she likes shooting the saiga, besides that fact that its heavy. so guess i gotta get her to shoot that some more and then it'll be time for her to try out the .308 bolt gun i have :devil:

sjg, we don't dont have kids but we both work 6 days a week so getting the time to do anything is rare. and the only two outdoor ranges nearby are about 40 minutes and 80 minutes respectively. of course the one thats farther away has the 100 yard range.

oh and chicks with guns are hot, who wouldnt wanna bring theirs along?

• Like 4

Regardless of which gun you were able to get her to shoot, congrats go out to you for at least making an effort in getting her out to the range. New shooters are all future or current voters and gun owners in this country can use all of the help that we can get right now.

Again, congrats to you both :super:

• Like 2

I have a Remington 597. It was my first gun I ever bought (yeah, I got into the shooting sports late). Fun little plinker.

My girlfriend will shoot every now-n-then, but she just doesn't really have an interest in shooting, other than to make me happy. :cryss: I even offered to buy her any gun she wanted. Even that didn't work.

OP, dont mind the haterism. What doesnt kill you only makes you stronger. :smoke:

Fuck the BS, heres chicks shooting Saigas....

My cousins G/F. She was nervous as hell, her first time weilding any firearms. We started her off with smaller arms that day and finished with the iz132. Shes a good sport and definetly a looker.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33rJlPY8bm0

My old lady working my S12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e7N82qC6BHE

• Like 2

well i'll be damned, alot of replies, very shocking haha.i would respond to all of em but i still havent figured out quoting all the way... but i knew there were still normal people on here somewhere. yeah shooter, she may not like em, but as long as she doesn't dislike guns your still ok.

Pablo- haha gotta admit i'm trying to work on my girlfriends stance and confidence in gun handling, i think think thats why most women have that "uncomfortable" look to em. i know my girl was very nervous to shoot anything bigger than 22, haha and the gangster lean shes got going with the 22 would deffinately make shooting anything high powered more itimidating, so evrytime she takes the shooting bench over i remind her. sorry long tangent there.

bean, the forum may be getting ugly, but fortunately theres still many men and some ladies on this forum that are good people, such as yourself, shooter, georgia pd, and many more. it is good knowing that even though i hardly post here(mucho lurking)you guys still took the time to say a little something, and usually do.

its hard to put this many people in one area and not expect fights. anyway thanks for the comments- and next time there will be more video

oh, and chile relleno, i dont know if you were trying to be douche, but thats the way it seemed at 7am on a monday. but i shouldnt have let it get to me

• Like 1

Nice to see some ladies like yours and Mullet Man's that have overcome the seemingly stereotypical "lean back" stance that a lot of women have. :super:

I believe the main cause is lack of arm strength.

Hold a weight out from your body you can't handle, you'll find yourself doing the same thing.

Get them to hit the weights a little and they can overcome that.

shooter i'm still working on her lean, gotta give her a reminder every in a while. i used to do it to when i first started shooting with my stepdads sks, and realized quickly leaning into the gun and owning that bitch gives you way more control... and better shooting means more fun, alas there are alot of girls (and guys) i see at the range that do the lean. usually the guys that do it are wearing mis-matched camo and have lasers flashlights and bipods on their mini 14s...

I have a Remington 597. It was my first gun I ever bought (yeah, I got into the shooting sports late). Fun little plinker.

My girlfriend will shoot every now-n-then, but she just doesn't really have an interest in shooting, other than to make me happy. :cryss: I even offered to buy her any gun she wanted. Even that didn't work.

I just got wifey a Remmy 597 last year at a gun show for $135. It's a little short for me, but she digs it.

Keep up the good work 86Camero, I got my wife a Walther p22, Remmy 597, Marlin .22mag, and a Mossy .410 pump. We have a blast together.

Posts a thread about his ho shooting his Saiga, and links a vid showing'er shooting a Rem.22.

Wow. :eek:

That was kinda harsh, out of nowhere & seemingly uncalled for. :unsure:

I really hope a lot of alcohol is responsible for that particular attack.

Nice to see you're training the girl to cover your flank bro.

• Like 4

I just got wifey a Remmy 597 last year at a gun show for $135. It's a little short for me, but she digs it.

Keep up the good work 86Camero, I got my wife a Walther p22, Remmy 597, Marlin .22mag, and a Mossy .410 pump. We have a blast together.

yeah kt me and my girl are both getting on to getting our pistol permits, so its gonna be time to teach her how to shoot a pistola soon... dont have the funds to buy a trainer so she gonna have to learn on a fullsize so im trying to build up her confindence in gun handling. ceryainly the most fun ive had in a long while is theaching her to pull a trigger

Wow. :eek:

That was kinda harsh, out of nowhere & seemingly uncalled for. :unsure:

I really hope a lot of alcohol is responsible for that particular attack.

Nice to see you're training the girl to cover your flank bro.

thanks pauly, its always good to have someone watching your back, and the person to do it should be the one you trust the most, andi'de never trust a ho

• Like 1

Nice to see some ladies like yours and Mullet Man's that have overcome the seemingly stereotypical "lean back" stance that a lot of women have. :super:

I believe the main cause is lack of arm strength.

Hold a weight out from your body you can't handle, you'll find yourself doing the same thing.

Get them to hit the weights a little and they can overcome that.

Shorter stocks help too. Just make sure it fits right or she'll get smacked in the nose and never forgive you. Most of the pictures in this topic the stocks are to long for the Girl using it.

• Like 2

Chevy, you're taking it out of context, notice the quotation marks around "ho"? It appears to me as he is mocking what the asshat chilerelleno called his woman in the #2 reply.

reread the thread from top to that post and you'll see it.

Edited by Mullet Man
  • Like 1

Chevy, you're taking it out of context, notice the quotation marks around "ho"? It appears to me as he is mocking what the asshat chilerelleno called his woman in the #2 reply.

reread the thread from top to that post and you'll see it.

Apparently I missed some thing.

Edited: Corba, blow a goat. :lolol:

Edited by Chevyman097