Who know maybe Mossberg is going to start selling "power tools" that double a "shotguns" at the local hardware store :haha:

Next they will have a version of the 930 they will be advertising as the "Power Tool" or the gas powered "Jackhammer"

well, a shotgun is an effective tool for trimming trees!!

• 3 months later...

maybe I'm an idiot, but I found out about this shotgun in person, and while the handle does cycle the action pretty smoothly, the gun swirls around enough for it to be s00per st00pid on a pump.

But it got me thinking...

My tri rail makes my weapon a little front heavy, without a thing on it.

I thought an S-12 with this chainsaw grip, a drum (or belt fed if you are all cool like that), and a laser would make a hip fire monster that would level anything in it's path.

With the handle, you could bear the weight of all kinds of picatinny toys. You could fill every spot. You could put one of those crazy big 50cal muzzlebreaks of doom.

i-phone shock mount.

If I were the kind of guy that has all kinds of disposable income to turn into fun guns, I would build this unholy terror and take pictures of it so you could all look and go

"god Damn that is some fearsome shit."

but I might be an idiot.

• Like 1

I thought an S-12 with this chainsaw grip, a drum

Yeah, the chainsaw grip does look like it attaches to a standard rail. As silly as it is I do kinda want to see a Saiga with one on it, called Mossberg, the grips aren't available seperately 'yet'. Still I'm in the market for a basic HD pump and the chainsaw is just a pistol grip 500 with a few extras. They're on sale right now locally for $369 which isn't too bad for a 500 plus some oddball parts.

I thought an S-12 with this chainsaw grip, a drum

Yeah, the chainsaw grip does look like it attaches to a standard rail. As silly as it is I do kinda want to see a Saiga with one on it, called Mossberg, the grips aren't available seperately 'yet'. Still I'm in the market for a basic HD pump and the chainsaw is just a pistol grip 500 with a few extras. They're on sale right now locally for $369 which isn't too bad for a 500 plus some oddball parts.

Call Homelite. :big_smile:

Call Homelite.

Took a look, found the handle for an 18" gas operated version, that sounds pretty close, though my Saiga is 19". Price is right, but they're out of stock.:lolol:

Aww Geez, I can come up with a pretty bright green one off a weed-eater that would proly clamp right on the barrel if you'd like. :rolleyes:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

ETA: I know we're gonna see that now. :haha:

Edited by Yeoldetool

when i seen the name of the topic, I about shit. Cause I thought it was gunna be somethin like this--

chainsawgun.jpg

But yet mossberg has failed in making my hopes high.

Damn is this thread still alive?

OK WTF here ya go... why not..... it was a fun project and it's nice to have the ability to do whatever you want to. I don't care who wants to make fun of it. Just having some fun in the shop and making something nobody else has ever seen.

:smoke:

http://www.undeadreport.com/2008/12/chainsaw-bayonet/

My friend's boy holding my S-12 with one of the original chainsaw bayonets....

post-1293-0-04730600-1307851908_thumb.jpg

Me and another friend with the S-12 chainsaw bayo, and the original rail mounted chainsaw bayo on krisfox's M-4.

post-1293-0-46725000-1307854373_thumb.jpg

I made this one for the S-12 just for kicks......lol.

post-1293-0-68361700-1307852273_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-69782100-1307852288_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-91123900-1307852303_thumb.jpg

post-1293-0-13235700-1307852320_thumb.jpg

I still get emails all the time from people wanting one. Still don't mind building them for those crazy enough to want something like this. :devil:

Back on topic though....that thing they did with the Mossberg? What the hell were they thinking? LOL! :lol:

Thought this was rather funny too....

post-1293-0-29763700-1307854318_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...