I bought a new 2010 Scion xD and less than 5 mins later a pathetic oxygen thief rear ended me in a old, beat-up mini-van. This vermin excrement had the gall to repeadly tell me not to get mad at her and to top it all off after I get an attorney involved her car insurance is BOGUS!! I'M SOO PISSED OFF!! I wish nothing good for her. I would not pee on her to put her out if she were on fire, I could care less if she is laying in a ditch...wait it would be better...she would not be stealing valuable air or feeding off the rest of society. My attorney tells me she will walk away scott-free because getting her in a small claims civil suit would be more costly and in the long run her 1999 Dodge minivan is probably all she owns. WELL F*CK HER! I have to pay insurance monthly on 3 cars and a house and she walks away without paying anything??!! OMG! I'm so angry I'm having a hard time typing I'm so pissed off!! Now I have to file a claim on my Comp/Coll & UM policy. WTF is wrong with people these days they think they can just F*CK OVER the common person and get off with nothing more then a ticket?? I HAVE NOTHING BUT DISGUST FOR HER!

I bought a new 2010 Scion xD and less than 5 mins later a pathetic oxygen thief rear ended me in a old, beat-up mini-van. This vermin excrement had the gall to repeadly tell me not to get mad at her and to top it all off after I get an attorney involved her car insurance is BOGUS!! I'M SOO PISSED OFF!! I wish nothing good for her. I would not pee on her to put her out if she were on fire, I could care less if she is laying in a ditch...wait it would be better...she would not be stealing valuable air or feeding off the rest of society. My attorney tells me she will walk away scott-free because getting her in a small claims civil suit would be more costly and in the long run her 1999 Dodge minivan is probably all she owns. WELL F*CK HER! I have to pay insurance monthly on 3 cars and a house and she walks away without paying anything??!! OMG! I'm so angry I'm having a hard time typing I'm so pissed off!! Now I have to file a claim on my Comp/Coll & UM policy. WTF is wrong with people these days they think they can just F*CK OVER the common person and get off with nothing more then a ticket?? I HAVE NOTHING BUT DISGUST FOR HER!
Man, I am really sorry to hear about your bad luck man. What was the fix estimate??

Man, I am really sorry to hear about your bad luck man. What was the fix estimate??

I have an "Property Damage Adjuster" coming out to look at it sometime between now and Friday. Police report says less then $1k but thats not the point...no insurance and then tells me not to get mad at her?? I HAD THE CAR 5 FREAK'N MINUTES before she hits me!

Dude, start having neck problems. Now.

First thing you need to do is get your car (this Toyota engineer thanks you for buying

a Scion) fixed right. Since the car was utterly perfect, it should be fixed to that, or replaced.

Second, make sure your insurance company knows that they can't raise your rates. I mean, they can,

but don't sit still for it. Explain to them that your concerns are your health, your car, and making

sure you, in no way, are penalized for this.

Third, sue the shit out of her. My old man had someone default on dental work once, he now has a lien

on their house. Wage garnishment, liens, etc. It doesn't matter that they might have close to nothing now,

you'll get that, plus whatever they DO make, for a long time.

I think your insurance company will also sue. Press criminal charges against her of assault with vehicle

or whatever it is. Driving without insurance is also a crime, and the police might need a reminder of

their duty to arrest criminals.

Lastly, remember "fear the fury of a patient man." She's not going anywhere. Don't do anything rash,

or illegal, remember, you will get her in the end.

• Like 3

We had something similar happen to us back in Chicago in the late 1990's when an older Indian lady side swiped my wife driving my near new VW Jetta. She even had the gaul to try to get money from my insurance due to "whiplash" as no fault was declared....Some people are just opportunist thieves and deserve no sympathy. Good luck with the whole thing.

I am sorry to hear this. I was hit on base by a Single Parent Spc 4, and the MP acted like I was crazy when I asked for a report. Regardless, she lied about having insurance, and about 2 weeks later I received a call for a detective with the Highway Patrol. The fact that she was a NCO and LIED to me actually pissed me off more then anything and HTF did she get a base sticker without insurance? She was living in base housing...yeah, although retired, I had a chat with her 1stSgt. They were going after her in a hard way. Apparently, she had done this more then once. They wanted me to testify, but it didn't come to that. She DID spend some time in jail. And I did have to square away State Farm, and my insurance rates did not go up....that is what 'No Fault' means, or whatever term your particular state calls its. It is all how much you want to put into it....but if you are like me, doing nothing is worse. Good luck and try to keep a level head. I know it is hard.

I wouldn't fake an injury or do anything illegal but you get bonus points and money back to you for every medical visit you need to because of this...And the fact that she did not have insurance and caused the accident is a multiplier added onto your paycheck in the end. that is one upside to this, just look forward to that much, and I would def try and replace the vehicle...no point in keeping a junked brand new car.

How many miles were on it BTW?

Edited by beefcakeb0
  • Like 1

How many miles were on it BTW?

Damn, dude.... here, rub some salt into that wound, why don't ya?? 021.gif

Seriously, I am glad that you weren't hurt in the incident, and I can only imagine just how pissed you are. As was stated above, I'd pursue this to the end of it's legal limits. If the tables were turned, and you were the one who committed the infraction, you KNOW said crack-whore-lookalike would be all over you like a hobo on a hotdog.

I looked up the Onslow county tax records for her and she owns the house at the address you gave. It is in her name and it is worth 71K. Sue the hell out of her! You need to get another lawyer because the dumb ass you have now could have found out what she owns in less than 5 min. He just didn't want to do the work. BTW I'd notify the cops about the lack of insurance if you have not. NC requires insurance to maintain registration and license. I'm also pretty sure presenting false insurance information is illegal as well. Might worth a trip to Dewey's office and see what they say about that.

Good luck

Assuming we are talking less than $5K in small claims court you really don't need an attorney and the costs to file is $70 + another $15 to have the sheriff serve her. You've got an easy case to win here. The main problem is judgments in NC aren't the best. Seriously though sue this bitch!

Here is a quick guide:

http://www.legalaidnc.org/Public/Learn/publications/Small_Claims_Court/default.aspx

Best of luck with this.

1974 Plymouth Fury in bad shape = $500

Using it as a missile on her 1999 p.o.s. = Priceless.

Follow right to an exit ramp wait until she is at the point of no return and

give her the old high hard one and continue on. Just kidding BTW

A garbage truck did that to a guy that was stalking his wife in my area.

I saw it on the TV so it must be real..:lolol:

Stay calm (hard to do I know) Get the last laugh when you see her in her burning car along

the freeway.

Shit like this is the reason why I will never buy a new car again - in the end, someone will end up ruining it for you. I bought a brand new 2008 Toyota Corolla back in October of 2007, and although it did not get messed up as quickly as your Scion did, it has been rear ended (fortunately, it just had some bumper damage, as I was hit at 5 MPH at most by some 19 year old girl that was too busy messing around with the radio to see me stopped at a red light), it got a couple of stone chips in the right fender (I do a lot of highway driving), someone did a hit and run (they rear ended it while it was parked and my rear bumper has some damage again...cheap ass fiberglass), someone else did another hit and run (I have a fair sized dent due to a "door ding"), a chunk of ice fell off of some truck while I was on the highway last winter, and it hit me square in the license plate (I could not change lanes, as there were other cars in the way), and I appear to have some streaks of something on my doors (I can't tell if this is some crap that is stuck on the doors yet or if it was some work of vandalism; I will try cleaning it off sometime).

I have a $250.00 deductible, so every time some worthless heap of vomit does a hit and run on my car, I end up having money to pay for the crimes they committed.

I am going to drive this Corolla either until it dies or becomes so utterly unreliable that it gets to the point that it would "nickle dime" me to death with repair needs. And needless to say, the car I replace it with won't be a brand new one! Originally, I never intended to buy a new car, but I was looking for a Toyota, and it turns out they retain their value extremely well. I was hoping to get something around three years old that should have depreciated a bit, but a three year old one only cost $3K less than a new one, so I went with a new one. I wanted something newer, as I drive 40 miles a day just going to and from work, so I need a reliable vehicle.

I don't really understand the point of the original poster's dox drop. It isn't like any of us can do anything about it. Is this a warning about this shit heap for those that may live near her?

But be sure to tell the police about her not having any insurance, in addition to the fact that she gave you bogus information. I don't know how things are where you live, but driving without insurance is a gross misdemeanor up here in Minnesota.

Edited by 7N6Wolf

Damn son, the shot that goes down in NC...

About 6 years ago my late mother had an accident with a college student. She basically stopped short causing my mother to crash into the back of her lexus, basically some dumb blonde bimbo with more money than brains and a fancy car that her daddy gave her. Turns out she didn't have insurance on the car and was without a license. When the cop came to assess the damage I'm surprised he didn't arrest her, but they determined the accident was my mother's fault and her rates were jacked up. NC small claims are total shit, they don't go for justice or what's right. It sucks but theres not much you can do.

I would have kindly reminded her that you owned guns tho. Nothing illegal so long as you dont do anything rash, but twisting the thumbscrews can feel damn good sometimes.

I'm really sorry that happened. Just remember though, regardless of whether you pursue legal action or not (you should), karma is a bitch.

My Mom had a somewhat similar situation where a lady's dog (pit bull) attacked my Mom, tearing some muscle away from her heal and ankle area, requiring a couple surgeries. The dog had attacked 2 or 3 other people in the previous couple years, but for what ever reason, the lady didn't have the dog on a leash or fenced in.

After consulting an attourney, they filed a case against her. The lady promptly filed for bankrupsy and the attourney was no longer interested in pursuing any case. Not enough money in it for him.

*edit* I forgot to mention, the lady didn't have any home insurance either. This happened on her property. My Mom was her Avon lady and was leaving when the dog attacked her.

Edited by Corbin

that really sucks. i just got a corolla about 5 months ago and i know i would want blood if that happened to me. especially since driving is part of my job. I think you should take her to court (almost) regardless of what you spend. maybe the courts judgement will be a stiff penalty which causes her to consider insurance as an important thing to have.

Last time I got hit, it was an uninsured driver. Lucky for him, i was in a POS. He was in his mommas new firebird. (its always good to see people buy a new car and not insure it.) However he could tell if he didnt pay up real fast with some cash, it was gonna get real ugly. I made him go to an atm and get everything he could out. He ended up giving me a little over $300, which isnt bad for a rear fender and door on a 94 toyota.

Edited by GregM1

Sorry to hear about that. Sad thing is the car was brand new and now has to be repaired hopefully with OEM parts. Similar thing happened to my wife and of course they have to throw on some bullshit aftermarket door skin instead of OEM. Insurance companies don't like paying for OEM parts anymore. Hope it all works out for you brother!

I looked up the Onslow county tax records for her and she owns the house at the address you gave. It is in her name and it is worth 71K. Sue the hell out of her! You need to get another lawyer because the dumb ass you have now could have found out what she owns in less than 5 min. He just didn't want to do the work. BTW I'd notify the cops about the lack of insurance if you have not. NC requires insurance to maintain registration and license. I'm also pretty sure presenting false insurance information is illegal as well. Might worth a trip to Dewey's office and see what they say about that.

Good luck

That might have just been the missing link to the puzzle!! They also run a business out of there too! If she/they, as a married couple, have assets she is worth something...and as you said the house alone is $71k. She actually ownes 2 plots of land here in Jacksonville. I'm sure my laywer will love this information. If all this pans out in my favor I owe you a BIG! Regardless you gave me a new avenue of appooach when dealing with matters like this.

Respectfully,

MCASSgt New River

If I were you, I'd do what you have to do, then let it go.

When I google her name and address. . . I get a crazy gun fanatic, soliciting harm and providing the victim's contact info on an evil gun forum filled with members who enhance the deadliness of AK-47's and other Assualt Weapons.

Do I believe the above, absolutely not! But if you sue, that is what the other side is going to present.

All this really sucks, but my advice is to try to let it go once business is settled. Just as you can wish bad karma on her, put some good karma on yourself. I'd delete this thread as well.

Saiga Forum Members,

Posts have been deleted are needed. Please do not post personal info if you still have it saved anywhere. I thank everyone for the "well wishes" and guidance.

Respectfully,

MCASSgt New River