Saiga Insomnia

How can you guys lay there sleeping when you could be admiring your S12's? Life is too short. I for one will sacrifice my rest for extra time with my Saiga. Maybee I have a problem....?...any advice to how I might get to sleep so I might dream of doublestacks. I already tried counting S12's that didn't work,.. It only made my problem worse. Please help... It's a bad night to be a burgler in my neighborhood. Lol

How can you guys lay there sleeping when you could be admiring your S12's? Life is too short. I for one will sacrifice my rest for extra time with my Saiga. Maybee I have a problem....?...any advice to how I might get to sleep so I might dream of doublestacks. I already tried counting S12's that didn't work,.. It only made my problem worse. Please help... It's a bad night to be a burgler in my neighborhood. Lol

you could..... get a girlfriend? they take up alot of time. plus they can do things that will help you sleep at night. things you probably shouldnt do with your saiga.

• Like 4

Some "sleepytime" tea helps me....

Then as you're trying to fall asleep, envision your ultimate man cave, with the perfect Saiga 12, as well as every other weapon you could ever want. Don't think about how you'd make the S12 the way you want it. Rather try and take the attitude that it's aleady done perfectly (even if you can't see the details yet). Try not to over-think it too much. Instead feel the satisfaction of knowing everything is done and how you've already got it just how you want it. It's hard to do at first, but after a while, you start to feel pretty content and comfortable.

My man cave dream looks something like this:

aa13f198-be95-4f91-b743-09aa17e34a68.jpg

b5e6cdb3-263f-42d8-b6eb-11b7ea1b965c.jpg

• Like 2

+1 to the girlfriends bring more problrms ... Then you get " you do NOT need another gun ....." luckily I have never laid out my collection to her so I can either say " Ive HAD that one forever.... " or " I traded another gun I never use for that one "

+1 to the girlfriends bring more problrms ... Then you get " you do NOT need another gun ....." luckily I have never laid out my collection to her so I can either say " Ive HAD that one forever.... " or " I traded another gun I never use for that one "

I couldnt have said it better than that! She has never seen my entire collection, and I pulled the "i traded some gas rc trucks for the saiga" she didnt even blink an eye or ask questions. LOL If she asks about a gun, i just say, "what, this ol thing?"

Sometimes I dream that someone warned me that the Tromix stock I ordered with a conversion block (in a conversion kit no less) requires a folding mechanism, whether or not you want one (not included), to bolt up correctly to said block. OH, I LOVE THAT DREAM :cryss:

Then I dream that the AGP mags I pre-ordered shipped with everyone else's. :ded:

This Saiga better be a goddamn good time. :super:

Edited by Acer2428

This is the only gun that when I come home, I take it out of the safe and just have it sitting next to my when I'm at my pc or at the TV. I'll pick it up and just hold it....it really is that awesome of a gun.

In fact, I'm going to go 11 miles off the coast and marry it.

I'd need a 4 gauge to make that work for me!!:haha:

I guess im the only one here who spends HIS money how HE wants, girls do bring more problems but keeping me from aquiring more guns is one problem i will not tolerate! You guys are sad!:lolol: some men really need to grow a PAIR!!:haha:

You just have to find the right girl. And I mean the right girl. Some of them seem great, until they know they've got their hooks into you. Then they change.

I guess im the only one here who spends HIS money how HE wants, girls do bring more problems but keeping me from aquiring more guns is one problem i will not tolerate! You guys are sad!:lolol: some men really need to grow a PAIR!!:haha:

You just have to find the right girl. And I mean the right girl. Some of them seem great, until they know they've got their hooks into you. Then they change.

Yes, that is the old "Marry 'em now, Change 'em later" plan of attack that women use.

I have had my gun hobby be a wedge in a relationships before.......I stuck to my Guns!!

When I have Saiga-insomnia, I just get up, have a whiskey and mess with the S-12, or organize my Gun room till the booze makes me tired. I don't fight it I just roll with it. Work- Schmerk!!

This is the only gun that when I come home, I take it out of the safe and just have it sitting next to my when I'm at my pc or at the TV. I'll pick it up and just hold it....it really is that awesome of a gun.

In fact, I'm going to go 11 miles off the coast and marry it.

I'd need a 4 gauge to make that work for me!!:haha:

Blunderbuss Baby!

you could..... get a girlfriend? they take up alot of time. plus they can do things that will help you sleep at night. things you probably shouldnt do with your saiga.

Most girlfriends arent as cooperative as the S12......I mean just look at mine.....brought home another Saiga and she didnt complain one bit.....if fact she wanted to JOIN IN AT THE RANGE :haha:

post-22193-0-23524400-1298218186_thumb.jpg

• Like 1