I need new products!!!!!

You need a vertical Charging handle....

Only problem is, you're running a quad rail, so the standard lengths available would be too short for you. :(

But lucky for you, I'm producing taller Vertical Charging handles that you can access with your left hand while still keeping your right on the PG, for those who can't use the normal height Charging handles.

I can do them the normal length for those who don't have a top rail, but if they ARE running a top rail, I can keep the shaft longer. ;)

I'll have pictures of the style up soon...

This is called Pauly's Piston VCH.

You know, the contrast of the matte carrier against the black gun would look sweet too. :)

That's free with the service...

Oh, and Pauly's Piston VCH & weld filler material will NEVER rust. :D

I use the best filler material available in the industry for the process. :up:

Sounds good! I have other Saiga's but I need new options so I can get more. The charging handle is a good one. Love to hear about new products hitting the market! The VCH will work on all AK weapons?

Yes it will.

If the gun is properly gassed, the slight added weight will not effect cycling.

That being said, I'm hollowing them to reduce weight all the same.

But I gotta get back to the shop, so It'll be a bit before I can respond again.

You need a vertical Charging handle....

Only problem is, you're running a quad rail, so the standard lengths available would be too short for you. :(

But lucky for you, I'm producing taller Vertical Charging handles that you can access with your left hand while still keeping your right on the PG, for those who can't use the normal height Charging handles.

I can do them the normal length for those who don't have a top rail, but if they ARE running a top rail, I can keep the shaft longer. ;)

I'll have pictures of the style up soon...

This is called Pauly's Piston VCH.

You know, the contrast of the matte carrier against the black gun would look sweet too. :)

That's free with the service...

Oh, and Pauly's Piston VCH & weld filler material will NEVER rust. :D

I use the best filler material available in the industry for the process. :up:

Hurry with the pics Pauly. I'm interested.

Well no matter what they end up costing, a good way to save your money til they come out is to sit and refresh the MD page til they appear for sale. You'll be able to buy a fleet of private jets to fly to MDs shop and pick up as many as you want with the interest alone.:lolol:

• Like 1

Well no matter what they end up costing, a good way to save your money til they come out is to sit and refresh the MD page til they appear for sale. You'll be able to buy a fleet of private jets to fly to MDs shop and pick up as many as you want with the interest alone.:lolol:

I will try that. :lolol:

You should see my ammo collection! Lol I just put labels on the cans today because I was bored. I actually have more at my local UPS, just waiting till Monday. But you are right tho, also as soon as I go to the range I will be sending you my remmington hulls.