Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful Princess "Will you marry me?"

The Princess said "NO."

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and dated skinny big boobed broads and hunted and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and he had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ..... The End

Makes you cry...

• Like 14

Let's see have fun all your life but in you last years be alone....OR......have a family and all that comes with it but have someone to still nag at you when your old and wish you were dead! I'll take option 1 please. :D

Hey Im actually living option number 1, Im 30 and still having fun without being married. My father was married 5 times, when he was my age he was divorced twice and already had 3 kids when he was my age so I think Im doing well. I made a promise to myself Ill be married by 50.

LOL!

Only thing wrong with that is when you get old and alone with no fam

Or you can have a totally lame family that just tosses you in a nursing home, because "They just don't have the time" to take care of you.

I can put my own ass in a nursing home, thank you!!

I enjoy being 43 and dating girls with firm young 20-something boobs!!:super:

• Like 1

got married bout year and half ago............never thought I would. It's actually fantastic, there's so much less drama when you wait to marry after you've had your fun and got it out of the way!

If I'm feelin frisky I just get super wasted, for the next week I feel like crap and remember that I'm no longer 21

Living senario 1.

Im 51, single, never been married, no kids, and living in Las Vegas.I have a Korean girlfriend thats 29. Why would I ruin that? :lolol:

Edited cause I can't speel.

HUZZAH!!

Edited by Gothmog

Holy crap! Azrial is Lee Majors. ...

LoL! Not really, but I will admit to enjoying a long and successful career as a bachelor. What is wrong with that?

Frankly if more guys were not in such a hurry to marry the first gal that could stand their company for more then 15 minutes at a time we would have a lot less divorce and misery today. Then a lot of these new and awkward couples will get in a super rush to have a baby before they even get to know one another. We are not cavemen and no longer need to produce offspring as soon as we are fertile in order to propagate the species!

I have found that many women have a hard time separating the love of a child and the love of their man. This type personally can be quickly identified by the classic, "If it comes down to choosing between my children and my husband I will choose my kids in a heartbeat...." What type of life do these women live that makes this kind of choose such a necessity that they constantly put this much time in to thinking and talking about it? Substitute the words "Children and kids" for cat. dog or crack cocaine and my advice is to keep your bags packed.

A good woman in your corner is a treasure, a bad one is a disaster. If you married your first girlfriend, quickly had 5 kids and have been happy every since I am truly glad for you. But your story is so rare in the real world that only the most optimistic would consider this a blueprint for a successful life. A quick talk to all of your divorced friends will prove this.

My advise is take some time looking for the right one and enjoy the search!

• Like 1

Awesome story.

Laughed my ass off.

Weird though...

Although I never thought I wanted them, for some odd reason, now that I'm in my 30's I seem to want kids. :huh:

Like 5 or so.

Yeah... Weird shit, I know.

Five kids? You would need to install a "glass bolt" in every Saiga 12 ever produced, in addition to all of those produced for the next 20 years to be able to afford that. :P

Seriously, how to people afford to have kids? Family insurance premiums alone are extremely expensive.

I don't ever want to have kids. I have been doing over six years of mindless drudgery as a public school janitor, so the last thing I want to do when I get home is to do the exact same thing I was doing at work for eight hours (cleaning up after kids).

Edited by 7N6Wolf

Met my Ex-Wife at 22 (she was turning 18).. got married at 25 (she was 21).. separated in 3/2003.. was married a total of 10 years till 8/05.. had 1 son in 2001 :super: (he is worth the child support... and hes got my full name.. (poor kid).....)

She remarried (the neighbor) in 11/2006 :lolol: and they had TWIN GIRLS in 2007 :lolol:

The irony is hes 2 years older then me and looks similar to me.. :sadam::lolol:

2-3 years ago I was hookiing up with strippers and such.. but the DRAMA level made me wish I was still married..

Currently single and able to have some small $ in the bank..

Awesome story.

Laughed my ass off.

Weird though...

Although I never thought I wanted them, for some odd reason, now that I'm in my 30's I seem to want kids. :huh:

Like 5 or so.

Five kids? You would need to install a "glass bolt" in every Saiga 12 ever produced, in addition to all of those produced for the next 20 years to be able to afford that. :P

Seriously, how to people afford to have kids? Family insurance premiums alone are extremely expensive.

How do you afford to have many children?

That's a lie in the form of a question that has been perpetuated on us by our society that wishes to keep us as individuals instead of cohesive families. Large families can become self sufficient & this scary to those who wish to control the populous.

How do you support a large family?

You work your ass off & keep faith in the Lord.

You teach your family that they don't need all the little trinkets that the average American sells their souls & goes into debt for.

You get a few acres & let your family set up houses on your property as they grow & merry off.

You keep your family together & yes, it's hard work at first, but it pays off exponentially in the end.

For instance, take my friend John's family....

When John's Grandfather got too old to take care of himself & became too much for John's grandmother to take care of, The family bought a manufactured home & set it up on their property.

Family takes care of family, if family is raised right & there's enough family.

The alternative;

You maybe have 1 or 2 kids.

You raise them to be materialistic.

You emass a decent savings, maybe buy a McMansion etc...

Then you get sick.

Your kids can't take care of you, so they put you in a nursing home.

It costs so much that your savings goes out the window, you go on medicaid & the state takes everything you own to pay for your expenses.

Small families mean the end of generational wealth & the end to a type of freedom that few in America even remember once existed.

• Like 1

Awesome story.

Laughed my ass off.

Weird though...

Like 5 or so.

That's a lie in the form of a question that has been perpetuated on us by our society that wishes to keep us as individuals instead of cohesive families. Large families can become self sufficient & this scary to those who wish to control the populous.

You teach your family that they don't need all the little trinkets that the average American sells their souls & goes into debt for.

You get a few acres & let your family set up houses on your property as they grow & merry off.

You keep your family together & yes, it's hard work at first, but it pays off exponentially in the end.

When John's Grandfather got too old to take care of himself & became too much for John's grandmother to take care of, The family bought a manufactured home & set it up on their property.

The alternative;

Then you get sick.

It costs so much that your savings goes out the window, you go on medicaid & the state takes everything you own to pay for your expenses.

Small families mean the end of generational wealth & the end to a type of freedom that few in America even remember once existed.

While those are fantastic values and tenets, this is not a fairy tale world. I've learned from experience that no matter how YOU feel, your mate and/or children may not necessarily share the same thoughts and feelings. That could definitively change your happily ever after outcome.

Awesome story.

Laughed my ass off.

Weird though...

Like 5 or so.

The alternative;

Then you get sick.

While those are fantastic values and tenets, this is not a fairy tale world. I've learned from experience that no matter how YOU feel, your mate and/or children may not necessarily share the same thoughts and feelings. That could definitively change your happily ever after outcome.

Amen, brother.