CAUTION YOU MAYBE OFFENDED! Adm pls Delete if a repeat thread offe

Yes, it was an overload! Yes, those are random thougths! I had not meant to post this until I had time to properly edit it, but since so many of you are already reading it I tried to make it a bit shorter. I understand that it is difficult to read and I dont want to offend the people who are helping me out on my current project, particularly since I may need some professional work done on my gun from those same people. I apologize for tending to overexplain myself.

Fixed a little, at least as far as I could comprehend. Just take a deep breath and relax before you type, you don't want to come out sounding like Charlie Sheen.

Edited by fauxknight
  • Like 1

Please don't take this the wrong way but we are not texting here, it's completely permissible to use complete sentences. Even with your edits you left too many words out and there are so many exclamation points that it makes it difficult for the rest of us to understand what you're trying to say. Take your time and re-word is possible, no one is in a hurry around here wink.gif

So are you saying you want promag to lower their prices when MD20s go on sale for $75 a piece every now and then?

Forget promag, wait for MD to have a sale.

I love mine I just can't picture a reason for owning more than one, too big and bulky to carry a bunch around, but 1 and just reloading it seems to do the trick good enough for me. Either that or having a few stick mags for backup.

Edited by Tombs
  • Like 2

no offense taken. wait let me check that spelling? no forget it!

Please don't take this the wrong way but we are not texting here, it's completely permissible to use complete sentences. Even with your edits you left too many words out and there are so many exclamation points that it makes it difficult for the rest of us to understand what you're trying to say. Take your time and re-word is possible, no one is in a hurry around here wink.gif

Edited by Guns Are Great

edited

I love mine I just can't picture a reason for owning more than one, too big and bulky to carry a bunch around, but 1 and just reloading it seems to do the trick good enough for me. Either that or having a few stick mags for backup.

Edited by Guns Are Great

Yep! quote name='Battosaii' timestamp='1299104029' post='615759']

all i see is rambling and bitching about pointless things...

anyway ive had my promag drum for almost a year and no problems never had a FTF what more do you want from a mag if not to work properly....

Edited by Guns Are Great

edited

One reason that more than 1 drum, if you were EVER in some Crazy situation like we are seeing overseas now, is "Suppressing fire from a fixed position". If you needed to defend your home and family from Crazy People or even a Zombie hoard, Multiple Drums, loaded and ready will keep the threat at bay. Even A pack of crazed "Liberated" Minks would be hard pressed to get to you!!

I have 1 MD20! I also have 3 ProMag 12 rounders! They all work great! I wouldn't want to drop any of them on purpose! However, even if a few of the cover tabs break off the ProMags, the mags will still work!

I do think the ProMag 12 rounders occupy a sweet spot as far as capacity and size! I can put 3 ProMag 12 rounders in the same pouch I need to carry just 1 MD20! That's nearly double the hurt! Plus, I can dedicate one to slugs and two to buck! They are still available for $70 from the forum store, and you'll get them in 3 days!

Oh, and please help me find my "period" key! I seem to have misplaced it, so I can only end my sentences with exclamation points! They are Charlie Sheen's favorite punctuation marks, so I guess it's OK!

;)

MD Arms does't seem/look as fragile (things to break off on the out side of the drum ie tabs and tension release) as the ProMag and Promags reputation is 50/50! and who cares if something has a liftime warranty if it takes 2 lifetimes to ever see the thing again! Excellent customer service is the key to empty pocket books! and most say MDArms has it and my one or 2 experiences with promag off line is poor but with my local guy you just go to him and you don't mess with promag the company he does it! customer service!

I actually have a bunch of Promags for different guns, found them all to be of the highest quality. Bummer that you've had a bad history with them.

After much research on this forum I bought MD-20's and ProMag 12's. Shh... don't tell anyone but I have a couple Wraithmaker 12gax20rd and a 20gax23rd too (looking for one more 20ga) and one 12gax30rd (just 'cause)... bought the AA's because want the serial numbers.

yeah, yeah, yeah, I know we wreak of it!!!!!!!!!!:unsure::cryss:

What is that smell in this thread? Oh I know, it's noob............

Come on, guys. Let's not be rude... especially since I'm a noob too. You're gonna make me cry!!:cryss:

Or make me wanna' fight.:boxing:

Or maybe I'll just STFU and watch the fireworks.:Johnboy::haha:

edited okay! so the promag worked great no probs and no fitting required! overall think the MD Arms drums are better! but i can't get one for 90 dollars or less out the door! so send me a note when i can! Promag is hit or miss with quality and service is slow and spotty, but my local guy would trade it out or credit me another way if there is a problem!! so bought it! and THIS ISN'T A SALE PRICE ITS THE NORMAL EVERYDAY PRICE WHEN THEY ARE IN STOCK! and they don't stay instock long! Besides I never understood SALE PRICES? I thought that was for getting rid of stuff no one wanted (for one reason or another)? And yes in the perfect world everything would be best quality at the lowest price! and the highest Cap. in the most compact form!

and to answer below why would anyone want more than one?? i would ask why would you only want one??

To answer another question about bitching hell yes too much of it! and hell no not enuff! when you spend that kind of money for special plastic you want it to last and well promag usually doesn't inspire confidence?? but they are making their prices hard to pass up!

Also drums need a true tension release for storing loaded drums long term without damage to drum spring, feed lips and/or rounds regardless of size of the drum?? The one on the promag is useless! and just another thing to mess up? It does not help loading as far as I could tell!

Sorry you all had see the 1st major post it wasn't edited/organized and it was accidentlly posted while mutli-tasking blogs??? but i say, damn you all are on top of the saiga forum situation!

And this was meant to say hey MD Arms Drum is the better of the 2 drums at this point and when possible I would choose it and much rather have it, but this ain't the perfect world and money don't grow on trees! and this one was less expensive with the option to test drive!

And yes as below states the more drums the better if you can afford them! but hell stick mags are just as insanely priced!

and if you only want 8-10 rounds why not buy a Benelli M4 or Remington 11-87 with speed loaders they are dependable and fast as hell with practice!!! Large Cap. mags with pre-fill ability and design simplicity is the major attraction to this platform of shotgun!!

Sad indictment of our educational system! This was the edited version?

Up yours! You can go to :devil: or to Rhode Island or Wisconsin and get you teaching position!! or whatever?

edited okay! so the promag worked great no probs and no fitting required! overall think the MD Arms drums are better! but i can't get one for 90 dollars or less out the door! so send me a note when i can! Promag is hit or miss with quality and service is slow and spotty, but my local guy would trade it out or credit me another way if there is a problem!! so bought it! and THIS ISN'T A SALE PRICE ITS THE NORMAL EVERYDAY PRICE WHEN THEY ARE IN STOCK! and they don't stay instock long! Besides I never understood SALE PRICES? I thought that was for getting rid of stuff no one wanted (for one reason or another)? And yes in the perfect world everything would be best quality at the lowest price! and the highest Cap. in the most compact form!

and to answer below why would anyone want more than one?? i would ask why would you only want one??

To answer another question about bitching hell yes too much of it! and hell no not enuff! when you spend that kind of money for special plastic you want it to last and well promag usually doesn't inspire confidence?? but they are making their prices hard to pass up!

Also drums need a true tension release for storing loaded drums long term without damage to drum spring, feed lips and/or rounds regardless of size of the drum?? The one on the promag is useless! and just another thing to mess up? It does not help loading as far as I could tell!

Sorry you all had see the 1st major post it wasn't edited/organized and it was accidentlly posted while mutli-tasking blogs??? but i say, damn you all are on top of the saiga forum situation!

And this was meant to say hey MD Arms Drum is the better of the 2 drums at this point and when possible I would choose it and much rather have it, but this ain't the perfect world and money don't grow on trees! and this one was less expensive with the option to test drive!

And yes as below states the more drums the better if you can afford them! but hell stick mags are just as insanely priced!

and if you only want 8-10 rounds why not buy a Benelli M4 or Remington 11-87 with speed loaders they are dependable and fast as hell with practice!!! Large Cap. mags with pre-fill ability and design simplicity is the major attraction to this platform of shotgun!!

Sad indictment of our educational system! This was the edited version?

Edited by Guns Are Great