K-var feeding the frenzy

Okay feeling bad again! I'll make it simple! Its called cost of opportunity in economics! Take it or leave it! :dollar: :dollar: :unsure::dollar: :dollar:

i dunno if i can pos tthe link but on the k-var page they are spouting some crazy blasphemy. this is their headline

THE LAST FEW UNITS AVAILABLE, ACT NOW!!!

Edited by Guns Are Great
  • Like 1

:smoke:

Just normal every day marketing. How many worlds best coffee, burger, etc places do we have out there? Just watch a commercial. When's the last time a hot woman came with your beer?

Ummmm this afternoon about 3:30? lol

• Like 2

Nope, just giving you something to comment on! I don't won't the self righteous folk not to have something to put down or make fun of! If you want a dang shotgun buy the dang thing or dont! you want the govt to control everything and everyone! Its like high gas prices, buy it, bike it or hike it that is our choices, its called private freaking industry!!

you drunk?

Edited by Guns Are Great

Just normal every day marketing. How many worlds best coffee, burger, etc places do we have out there? Just watch a commercial. When's the last time a hot woman came with your beer?

lol...good for you.027.gif I'm also lucky enough to have this happen on a consistent basis as my wife is hot as hell (not posting pics) but MOST people are not as lucky as us.

• Like 1

lol...good for you.:super: I'm also lucky enough to have this happen on a consistent basis as my wife is hot as hell (not posting pics) but MOST people are not as lucky as us.

Life IS good! :D

:super:

lol...good for you.027.gif I'm also lucky enough to have this happen on a consistent basis as my wife is hot as hell (not posting pics) but MOST people are not as lucky as us.

Already seen plenty of pics of your wife in Arfcom's BOTD forum, sucka! :haha:

I pay absolutely no attention to anything in a sales ad that ends in an exclamation point!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I remember around the Obama scare, a vendor (can't remember who, not a vendor here, someone posted a link on Arfcom) literally had a flashing .gif at the top of their page pretty much stating to buy now, because everything was getting banned. :ded:

Well his term and possible terms aren't over yet you know! but buy what you like or need when you can or democommies will come along and causes prices to go up! Thats why the NRA and AMMO manuf. named obumer the salesman of the year! They know he is good for business in some respects! I wonder how many FFLs are in on the person to person sales ban w/o a ffl involved?

I pay absolutely no attention to anything in a sales ad that ends in an exclamation point!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

I remember around the Obama scare, a vendor (can't remember who, not a vendor here, someone posted a link on Arfcom) literally had a flashing .gif at the top of their page pretty much stating to buy now, because everything was getting banned. :ded: