Guys PayPal just shut me down so I can no longer take online payments at this time. However if you email me directly at thedukeryan@gmail.com I am able to take money orders and checks and still offer you these great discounts. Thanks guys for everything.

Guys I put together a hidden link just for you guys. This is not a advertised link so please dont post it publically. Thanks

http://st34.startlogic.com:8080/builderapp...sta/page11.html

Edited by midwestarmory.com
for the stocks, does any, if at all modification need to be made? or are they simply drop ins?

For any AK type stock you will need to convert the gun back to its original configuration. Convert it to a pistol grip. Then just about any AK type stock will bolt right up. If you have any intentions of doing the conversion I would buy the parts now while this sale is on becuase you wont find any better prices on the parts midwest is selling. Also he has very good Customer service and great shipping prices. :super:

how easy/hard is it to do the pistol grip mod?

With some mechanical knowledge and a dremmel and drill anyone can do it. Search the boards here there are several tutorials that explain the whole process. Look at those and see if its something you can do.

Guys I put together a hidden link just for you guys. This is not a advertised link so please dont post it publically. Thanks

Midwest,

How you doing on my order for two AK collapsing T-6 stocks, a G-2 and two B.O. Yugo grips? Are you going to ship a partial and then the rest or hold until the grips comes in?

Wolverine

Edited by Wolverine

Just remember I warned you about the addiction. You are slowly getting pulled in. This web sight will become your support group. :lolol:

Hey its going out this afternoon but the Yugos will have to go out when they are done. To make a long story short I thought that I was going to be getting a few of my yugo grips back but the customer decided to keep them. So the grips I planned on sending you never arrived. I will get some more made up soon though and you are at the top of the list.

Just remember I warned you about the addiction. You are slowly getting pulled in. This web sight will become your support group. :lolol:

Hey its going out this afternoon but the Yugos will have to go out when they are done. To make a long story short I thought that I was going to be getting a few of my yugo grips back but the customer decided to keep them. So the grips I planned on sending you never arrived. I will get some more made up soon though and you are at the top of the list.

OK. Cool.

Midwest, please email at 1.wolverine.com concerning my order. I got the two T-6 stocks and 2 grip screws. The order says you also included aDouble G-2 trigger. No trigger was enclosed. I ordered the a single G-2. I know the twp Yugos are on backorder.

Help please. Thanks

Wolverine

Midwest, please email at 1.wolverine.com concerning my order. I got the two T-6 stocks and 2 grip screws. The order says you also included aDouble G-2 trigger. No trigger was enclosed. I ordered the a single G-2. I know the twp Yugos are on backorder.

Help please. Thanks

Wolverine

Hey sorry about that I sent you a email and will make certain it is taken care of. I am in the process of moving so things have been a little crazy. The worse part is trying to keep up with orders, emails, posts and everything else while not having the internet. I guess I lucky that I have a 24/7 computer lab close by or I probably wouldnt be able to do it.

Guys PayPal just shut me down so I can no longer take online payments at this time. However if you email me directly I am able to take money orders and checks and still offer you these great discounts. Thanks guys for everything.

Paypal sucks!!!!

I mean hell, I use them all the time, but its like they CENSOR your business cause you dont do what THEY want....

I think thats POOR business....

:smoke:

why did they shut you down?

They shut him down because he is dealing in FIREARMS PARTS

Thats horror of HORRORS to paypal, ebay, etc..etc...

They will NOT allow a gun oriented business to use their system, because they are paranoid, fascist fucks, I guess... dont ask me why they wont, I think its just plain ass-fucktard-stupid!

:smoke:

Yeah, gaypal and e-gay are a bunch of asshats! :evil: I just got an e-mail from Mike at MWA and he said he was shut down, it reallt didn't surprise me any. They have done this to a couple of people selling evil gun parts. I guess I will be getting a MO in the next couple of days. :smoke:

Edited by mopeman
  • Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.