• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look, i hate that i'm the only who who's said this yet, but guess what, you know you else open carried rifles and or pistols? just about everyone pre-1840 in any rural community, and just because you

normally i would agree this is in extremly bad taste and the guy is a idiot , but ibielieve there are some extenuating circumstances here , as far as the guy carrying a camera ,he,s not he has a iphon

Ya know, DogMan, now I get the feeling that you're trying to start shit. Boise PD shot and killed a 14-year-old kid who was carrying a rifle a couple years ago. Was the kid not listening to the offi

Black bears don't typicaly "prey" on humans, but don't have any problems killing one that gets int their way. And they never pass up an easy meal. I don't know about yall, but I honestly don't care if the bear intends to eat or just kill me, I'm dumping a mag in it's furry ass!

• Like 1

This is a very old dispute; Wyatt Earp's first claim to fame was requiring the "cowboys" to check their guns on entering Dodge City. Most of the dispute in Toombstone was about the Clantons and their friends carrying in town. Really, who were the good guys at the OK Corral?

Back then you could just move out of town and be free again but the control freak mindset goes much further than guns in this day and age doesn't it.

You can't rudely tell a man with a rifle on his shoulder that you are going to rummage through his things, touch his wife and kick his dog now can you?

That is what the gun contol,cctv cameras(Orwell's 1984),airport leukemia scanners/groping,roadside gestapo checkpoints,ID demands(Paperzz Pleazze) for everything are for! Not for crime prevention but to SOCIALLY CONDITION YOU TO SUBMIT TO AN AUTHORITY YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO RESPECT!

• Like 3

This is a very old dispute; Wyatt Earp's first claim to fame was requiring the "cowboys" to check their guns on entering Dodge City. Most of the dispute in Toombstone was about the Clantons and their friends carrying in town. Really, who were the good guys at the OK Corral?

Back then you could just move out of town and be free again but the control freak mindset goes much further than guns in this day and age doesn't it.

You can't rudely tell a man with a rifle on his shoulder that you are going to rummage through his things, touch his wife and kick his dog now can you?

That is what the gun contol,cctv cameras(Orwell's 1984),airport leukemia scanners/groping,roadside gestapo checkpoints,ID demands(Paperzz Pleazze) for everything are for! Not for crime prevention but to SOCIALLY CONDITION YOU TO SUBMIT TO AN AUTHORITY YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY REASON TO RESPECT!

Sad but true..I feel this is OUR future:

Lined up and following orders and not even knowing why.

I've been doing some research into this and that was only the saloon and brothel district on one side of the railroad tracks, not the whole town. And the vast majority of gun violence that occurred during this time occurred, you guessed it, in the "gun free zone".

Reference: The Western Peace Officer. By Frank Prassel, University of Oklahoma Press 1972

Queen of the Cow Towns, Stanley Vestal, Harper & Row, 1952

Guns don't do anything, guns are a tool, the real weapon is the man behind it. For decades Americans stood by and left their kids and their state and local governments to liberal communist revisionism (they have been presenting an alternate history, like for example the founder fathers were atheists or Stalin was really not that bad, whatever BS that furthers their AgeИda) and now their all terrified of guns, my buddies from high school were s****ing in their pants when they saw the guns i assembled, and they know i'm a very stable and responsible guy, they just thought the idea of any kind of weapon other than grandpa's muzzle loader is straight from the devil himself

This government has pushed Americas around so long it knows we'll take whatever they decide we have coming. if they can take your morals away(media brainwashing has eroded so much it's staggering), and you'll let them take your children minds away( Publik EduҀation),you even let them take your dignity(TSA) away,They think they know you'll sit idle while they take your God and your freedoms. i just hope to God i'm not the only one who stands up for God and country when the time comes. i'd like to think it would be my fellow patriots and even police and military who stand with me. but id rather die than have to seen the children i one day hope to have, Forced to live as slaves where the name of God is outlaw and know freedom died my on watch.

I look at AK 47 carry man as a litmus test, as long as we can carry our AK 47's legally, then at least praise God our guns are safe, for now. If i didn't have a wife i would be running around with my Saiga as well, but i don't want to get killed unless its absolutely necessary for freedom or God.

And a side note on public education, I've seen what that's become first hand, being a college freshmen, The abominations that occur in those places are comparable to historical accounts to temples of Bael, but the human sacrifice is carried out with drugs and rape instead of brass bulls. You don't have to be in one for long to know why we have the worst education system in the developed world.

Edited by Joebanks
  • Like 1

Prohibition against basic rights and common practices turns regular citizens into criminals by fiat and gives unacceptable levels of power and latitude to whatever government created those laws. Their excuse at that point is "___________ is a Law Breaker" and therefore not entitled to the same rights as a normal citizen even when the law being broken was created expressly for that purpose. Earp was a control freak and he tried to change the lay of the land as an outsider. He had personal issues with the Clantons and used his authority to legitimize his petty feud like most sawed off little dictators.

I like the movie Tombstone as much as the next guy but boots on the ground in 1881 I would have likely gone somewhere other than Tombstone rather than be lorded over by smooth faced, dandy dressing bunch of tin starred pimps and if I had the bad luck to have my business and livelihood already tied up with that town I would have done my best to find a way to be rid of his brand of nonsense and cheer like I won a prize if someone would have shot him to death is his sleep.

• Like 2

I've been doing some research into this and that was only the saloon and brothel district on one side of the railroad tracks, not the whole town. And the vast majority of gun violence that occurred during this time occurred, you guessed it, in the "gun free zone".

Reference: The Western Peace Officer. By Frank Prassel, University of Oklahoma Press 1972

Queen of the Cow Towns, Stanley Vestal, Harper & Row, 1952

I went and read a little more about Wyatt after reading this - not the same guy as in the movies at all.

He gets in trouble for slapping prostitutes and becomes a deputy sheriff whose position holds the job of tax assessor and collector for that county and gets to keep 10% of the taxes collected ($40,000 or $907,310/year in inflation adjusted money).

Seems just like the politicians of today with a better biographer!

• Like 1

This guy is a patriot in the highest since, it is easy to say " the hell with it I will just roll over and take it." this guy took a stand for what he believes in, This is an informed american who is aware of his 2nd amendment rights and is in know way violating the law or trying to terrorize the public. I can understand why he got snippy with the cops, they have a bad habit of sychronizing there questions to try and get yourself in trouble with what you say i.e. "are you trying to make a point." that is just cop talk for are you protesting. The guy had all the right responses to the LEO's questions. The other officer obviously knew this guy and still kept trying to lecture him on carrying his ak. What makes this guy a true patriot is he knows he is going to be harassed but did it anyway, just like rosa parks, MLK, and many others before him he dared to do what made the majority uncomfortable and stood by his decision. My hats off to him it actually gives me courage to go and open carry once I get my pistol, because it is my right as a american citizen in north carolina, and it is a way to positively represent the shooting community as well as educate the public, it isn't just criminals and cops who carry guns. the important thing while doing this is not to get angry or confrontational and know how to respond to what you are going to be asked.

Truthfully if I saw a guy with an ak on his back I would probably have to stop and ask him about it since I have one, now if I see a guy with a loaded ak in his hands walking down the street then hell yes I am calling the cops.

This guy is a patriot in the highest since, it is easy to say " the hell with it I will just roll over and take it." this guy took a stand for what he believes in, This is an informed american who is aware of his 2nd amendment rights and is in know way violating the law or trying to terrorize the public. I can understand why he got snippy with the cops, they have a bad habit of sychronizing there questions to try and get yourself in trouble with what you say i.e. "are you trying to make a point." that is just cop talk for are you protesting. The guy had all the right responses to the LEO's questions. The other officer obviously knew this guy and still kept trying to lecture him on carrying his ak. What makes this guy a true patriot is he knows he is going to be harassed but did it anyway, just like rosa parks, MLK, and many others before him he dared to do what made the majority uncomfortable and stood by his decision. My hats off to him it actually gives me courage to go and open carry once I get my pistol, because it is my right as a american citizen in north carolina, and it is a way to positively represent the shooting community as well as educate the public, it isn't just criminals and cops who carry guns. the important thing while doing this is not to get angry or confrontational and know how to respond to what you are going to be asked.

Truthfully if I saw a guy with an ak on his back I would probably have to stop and ask him about it since I have one, now if I see a guy with a loaded ak in his hands walking down the street then hell yes I am calling the cops.

You do realize that you just destroyed everything you said by the last statement, right? You just said how much of a patriot this guy is, and then you go and say "hell yes I am calling the cops!". Please explain your reasoning.

It is lawful to open carry an ak in public as long as it is not loaded is my interpretation as well as you cannot be walking down the street with rifle or pistol in your hands then you are considered a threat and in use of a weapon in public. On his back without the mag in it is ok in my opinion or even loaded on your back if it is legal, but in your hands ready to go just walking down the street is a whole new ball game. Thus it is ok if I see one on someones back walking around, hence if I saw someone walking with mag loaded and rifle in hand it seems dangerous as well as suspicous. You did watch the video, the guy never had the ak off his back and I believe the police asked him if there was a mag in it. Not too sure on the legality of carrying a loaded ak in public. That is why I said what I said about it being on his back vs. on the front of him. If I am wrong please correct me.

Seeing as you live in michigan what is legal way to carry an ak-47, does it have to be on your back out of your hands, can it have a mag in it without a round being chambered, or can you run it cocked and locked.

Edited by dashowdy

Open carry states means you could have a loaded AK 47/AR15/Barrett .50 slung to your back "non brandishing" and its legit, and you can't even be stopped or questioned about it legally unless your doing something else additionally, that's open carry states only though

When i'm carrying my belt fed m60 i try to keep the round out of the chamber though, just in case the wheel barrow gets away from me

Edited by Joebanks

thanks for the clear up joe, I would call the police if I saw someone walking down the road with an ak-47 in hand, either because some shit is going down with him or around him to be brandishing a firearm of any kind. Now if he is walking with it on his back then I know he or she is excercising there right to open carry there rifle.

Haha an m60 that would be a sight that would scare the sheeple. have you ever open carried that bad boy.

Edited by dashowdy

.......and you can't even be stopped or questioned about it legally unless your doing something else additionally.......

:lolol:

i understand that they do it anyway, But just because a cop does it don't mean its legal, it just means he'll get away with it. cops in Memphis are mostly drug dealing thugs with a badge, i would only call them for legal reasons, never for my protection. now in the Shelby county districts the cops there are mostly good guys. but they would kill you if you had an AK 47 on your back loaded or not they would not bother to find out, and in the police report they would just put down you brandished. so basically,not exactly good guys but at least mostly having the community laws up held at heart, unlike inner city which is borderline anarchy and it's REAL close to the border

Edited by Joebanks