Sounds like he really didn't whip them, just stood up to them. Good on him.

I agree. He seems to have whipped them in a battle of wits, which, in all honesty, a loaf of bread could probably also do, but he stand up for what was right, which takes gumption. I also applaud him.

I didn't say he knocked them all out. I saw all three punks either getting punches in, or trying to. I saw the vet landing punches and kicks on at least two of them. At the end of the tape they could have stayed and fought but they all scrambled off the bus. When you attack somebody and then run to keep from getting your ass kicked when that person fights back, you are whipped.

• Like 2

I did something similar the other day. We went out to eat and not long before we left a couple was seated in the booth behind us. That couple proceeded to talk loud enough to share their conversation with everyone around. Their conversation was filled with the f word along with other profanity. When we left I sent the wife out and I went to their table and politely told them that when in public they should try to keep their voices down or cut out the profanity because some people don't appreciated hearing it and there could be families with children around. I was a little apprehensive about what to expect but I had had enough of such incidences and decided to say something. The guy just said "you could here us ha" and the girl said sorry while making a face at me.

I hope that Jim Hardie gets a good job for dealing with the three racist cowards who bully white pasengers.

The police chief said that he doesn't recommend anyone else doing what Jim did. Typical leftist appointed police chief. Had the chief risen through the ranks, he wouldn't have said such tripe.

Edited by uzitiger

I hope that Jim Hardie gets a good job for dealing with the three racist cowards who bully white pasengers.

The police chief said that he doesn't recommend anyone else doing what Jim did. Typical leftist appointed police chief. Had the chief risen through the ranks, he wouldn't have said such tripe.

The police have no business making blanket "recommendations" on how to respond anyway. Every situation is different and people are smart enough to know how much they are willing and able to take on. Sometimes we get our ass kicked, or worse, but hey that's life when you refuse to be a sheep. The idea that people should always sit there and take it so they don't ruffle any feathers makes me sick.

• Like 2

Wonder what the outcome would have been if all of the males who still had testicles on the bus joined in the "mouthy punk ass beating" fracas instead of running away like timid little Girl Scouts? mad.gif

That's because that particular LEO has probably seen a few others zipped up into rubber bags for trying the same thing. Had those punks been armed with so much as a blade, the outcome could have been a lot different. It's not a case of "to be or not to be" a sheep. It's common sense that could keep you alive. That's what the Police Chief is endorsing more than likely.

• Like 2

And maybe the Police Chief was afraid that the punks themselves might end up to be the ones zipped up in rubber bags? :ded:

I'm sure the families of the punks in question would be on television crying out their crocodile tears on how all three of them were working on being such productive members of society when they got ambushed on that bus just for practicing their 1st Amendment rights. :rolleyes:

Remember, it's the squeaky (worthless!) wheels of society that the sheister Lawyers like when they need a taxpayer funded/job holding bus commuter windfall.

Sixty years ago you probably wouldn't have seen this shit happening. And no, it would have had nothing to do with the color of their skin either. :angry: