i agree BD, thats why i never jumped into the FS200 from FN. i loved the rifle, but the price tag didnt love me. and im glad to see them coming here as well. i hope they come down some in price and maybe ill consider. but until then....

Always good too see new things being imported or manufactured here.

But this one, unless through some devine power god, will not find its way into my house. For 1k it would, 2k is enough to put together an SBR AR and get 4k rounds of 556.

• Like 1

I believe Israel should be exempt from 922 compliance. But, at least we can get them over here now. Should be a good investment.

My RFB will kick the snot out of it so she probably wont end up in the safe. Might make a good NR auction on gumbroker.

Thanks for the heads up!

I believe a bunch of the parts are already US made as a way of keeping USA as a business partner. That is supposed to streamline importation as less new parts need to be made here.

• Like 1

Bull pup is the future, and the future has a shitty trigger pull

if you're ever in montana, i'll let you shoot my RFB. it blew away all the stereotypes of sloppy and heavy trigger pull! no reason others can't follow. my buddy had a microtech that was really crisp. i doubt the idf would allow a crap trigger.

i thought the same thing about the steyr AUG, but it had a shitty 10lb pull! and for that price man, it was a big turn off.

I shot an Austrian Army AUG (in Austria), and the trigger seemed good to go. I think the civilian AUGs and Microtechs have a different designed FCG which make it shitty. The real AUG trigger pull appeared to break fairly crisp without much effort when squeezed to the semi auto fire stage. (Squeezed all the way back is the full auto stage). My buddy's MSAR seems to break at where the full auto stage would be on an AUG.

• Like 1

i never got to shoot the military model. id say it does have a better pull. the civi model was really long and just plain ruff. it was a great rifle though. kinda hard to squeeze out its true accuracy potential with that kinda trigger. at least for me. thanks for pointing that out.

Said it before and I'll say it again. Send over some quality made semi-auto Galil's. Keep the tricked out mall-ninja bullpups.......002.gif

Whatever you may think about bullpups, the IDF are no mall ninjas. If they switched to bp rifles then it was for sound reasons. They dont have the luxury of playing with crap that doesnt work.

I want a Tavor pretty bad but 2k is steep for a workin man.

Edited by XD45
  • Like 2