Just thought I would post victoriously, now that I have done my first Saiga conversion. What a blast!! I took yesterday to disassemble and paint, and like clockwork, my parts arrived today from Dinzag, only one week after I ordered them. Took part of this afternoon and got it done! Let me say this to everyone on the fence about doing work on their gun... go for it!! It really isn't very difficult and as nervous as I was with the bullet guide, I still didn't screw it up. The gun handles SO much better, the trigger is way better, and it was cool to see that Dinzag actually polishes the G2 hammer.

I would like to do some front end work eventually but this is good for now. Parts include:

G2 trigger group (no BHO)

KVAR Warsaw length buttstock

MD Molot grip (very comfortable!)

Dinzag bullet guide

I used the Duplicolor Engine paint on the bottom of the reciever -- good call

Thank you to everyone who shares the knowledge here... I now have something I am very proud of and I know inside and out. Here it is, pictured with a PK-AS on the side mount.

post-42117-0-80130200-1336175633_thumb.jpg

I REALLY like the way it handles with the 20 round Tanker mags

post-42117-0-77872600-1336175653_thumb.jpg

• Like 4
  • 2 weeks later...

Just thought I would post victoriously, now that I have done my first Saiga conversion. What a blast!! I took yesterday to disassemble and paint, and like clockwork, my parts arrived today from Dinzag, only one week after I ordered them. Took part of this afternoon and got it done! Let me say this to everyone on the fence about doing work on their gun... go for it!! It really isn't very difficult and as nervous as I was with the bullet guide, I still didn't screw it up. The gun handles SO much better, the trigger is way better, and it was cool to see that Dinzag actually polishes the G2 hammer.

I would like to do some front end work eventually but this is good for now. Parts include:

G2 trigger group (no BHO)

KVAR Warsaw length buttstock

MD Molot grip (very comfortable!)

Dinzag bullet guide

I used the Duplicolor Engine paint on the bottom of the reciever -- good call

Thank you to everyone who shares the knowledge here... I now have something I am very proud of and I know inside and out. Here it is, pictured with a PK-AS on the side mount.

post-42117-0-80130200-1336175633_thumb.jpg

I REALLY like the way it handles with the 20 round Tanker mags

post-42117-0-77872600-1336175653_thumb.jpg

Your parts came in a week? WTF? This thread was started around the same time I put my order in. Its been almost a fuckin month. I aint heard shit.

Your parts came in a week? WTF? This thread was started around the same time I put my order in. Its been almost a fuckin month. I aint heard shit.

Have you contacted him about it yet? He's a real stand up guy and stands behind his services. At the same time, my parents always taught me it's easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar so I would also keep that in mind. He's held in high regard on this forum.

Edited by onehappycampster

Have you contacted him about it yet? He's a real stand up guy and stands behind his services. At the same time, my parents always taught me it's easier to catch flies with honey than with vinegar so I would also keep that in mind. He's held in high regard on this forum.

Ive certainly tried to contact him. Havent heard anything. Hes MIA